10|| Connect with people you may know.

Start from the beginning

Why was I crying?

Wasn't it supposed to be just a crush?
I didn't realise I was so much into him until that moment.

Ariford30: there?

Allisonlovespizza: yeah

Ariford30: are you okay?

Allisonlovespizza: Do you still like him?

Ariford30: doesn't matter anymore :)

Allisonlovespizza: Idk why but I cried. I am crying. damnit. why.

Ariford30: don't cry girl, you are stronger than that! Just go talk to him. Maybe he realised she wasn't good for him or something. You're a great girl okay? And he'll surely like you so yeah don't stress. let's hope for the best yeah?

Allisonlovespizza: why are you being nice to me? weren't you supposed to hate me?

Ariford30: we are past that phase 😉 and you're too cute and that makes it difficult to hate you :)

Allisonlovespizza: uh.. thanks?

Her words were so comforting to read, My body regained its senses. She's right, I should first talk to him.

Ariford30: Nah. . Don't thank ☺ don't worry kay? Just clear things with him before jumping into conclusions

Allisonlovespizza: yeah i think I'd do that.

Ariford30:I was really pissed yesterday.

Allisonlovespizza: I was kinda rude too.

Ariford30: even?

Allisonlovespizza: even 😊

__ _ __

M-Chat

AustinSalford3098: Hey ;)

The mere first text from him made thousands of butterflies flutter in my stomach.

I have to clear things up. Good that he texted first, I wouldn't know how to start it.

Allisonlovespizza: Hi! :) So how was your result?

AusitnSalford3098: It was awesome. Straight As. ^_^ guess your blessings worked ;)

The fact that he was not only cute but also smart, ignited my feelings for him.

Allisonlovespizza: That's great ^_^

Allisonlovespizza: umm... Can I ask something?

AustinSalford3098: did we already reach that stage? xD jk well yeah go on, ask.

Allisonlovespizza: haha what do you think, did we? ;)

Allisonlovespizza: uh..I wanted to know, you know... if you're or are not bound to someone...

AustinSalford: bound? what are you talking about?