Chapter 30

Your POV

"Dancing?! I-I can't do that!" I refused

"I know you can do it. We just need to practice. Hmm.. I've already have lots of idea for the choreography! We should start practicing from tomorrow after you finish your school! Okay you should go back to your dorm and rest a lot for tomorrow, I'll be going now bye!" He just left like that leaving me dumbfounded.

"Ahh.. so that what happen. It's within 2 weeks right? Hmm.. You're a fast learner so I bet you can do it even before 2 weeks." Nari said while watching TV and eating her popcorn.

"But he's a good dancer and what will his choreography look like? I bet it's going to be hard!" I sit beside her and sneak my hand to her popcorn."

"Yah! Don't steal my popcorn! Go make your own!" She put her bowl of popcorn away from me.

"I'm too tired.."

"Then sleep! You have school tomorrow! Naeun and Tina already sleep while what are you doing here?" Well it's nice for her since she graduated already. I went to my room and charge my energy for tomorrow. Not for school but for the choreography that Jimin sunbae will teach me. I don't really like dancing.

Jimin POV

"Hyung, what are you doing here alone?" Jungkook came.

"I'm making a choreography for our song."

"Our song?"

"I mean my and Youngie song."

"O-oh.. So you're going to do 'Erase' for the song huh."

"Yep!" And then I realized. "Jeon Jungkook. Shouldn't you be sleeping right now? You have school tomorrow!"

"Ah.. right.."

"Let's go now!" I pushed him and we go back together to our dorm. I'm gonna sleep too and continue again tomorrow morning.

Jungkool POV

I can't sleep.. This feeling is called jealous right? Why do I have this feeling for her? I don't want to..

Finally after a long thinking time, sleep come to me and then suddenly *kring kring kring* Why did that alarm rang?!

"Jungkook-ah, it's time to go to school!" Jin hyung shouted from outside.

"Ugh.." He always wake up the earliest to make breakfast. Well he IS our mom.

"Jeon Jungkookie~~" He's awake too?

"Ah hyung.." Why is he awake?

"Don't ignore your hyung here! C'mon, wake up!"

"Yah, Park Jimin! You're too noisy!" Namjoon hyung got annoyed.

"Okay okay, sorry.." He apologize.

"I'm awake hyung.." I get up and grab my uniform, towel, and went to the bathroom.

"I didn't get enough sleep.." I splash my face with cold water but I still can't open my eyes. My eyes were just heavy..

"Jungkook-ah, what took you so long? Aren't you gonna be late? School will start in about 15 minutes." Jin hyung askes from outside.

"15 minutes?! Wait wait wait!!" I preapare myself quickly and get out and saw 2 jajangmyeon on the table.

"Uhh.. hyung.. What's with the jajangmyeon for breakfast?" Who would eat jajangmyeon early in the morning?

"I just felt like it so just eat it to fill your tummy."

"Just eat it or you'll be starving." Jimin hyung sit on the chair and eat one of the jajangmyeon. I also eat it fast so I won't be late. I can just ran to the school in full speed and nahh.. I won't be late.