Kuroko would have some famous violinists, invite him to collaborate and work together. Kuroko having a long time to think, he made an exception and which was something that took a whole different turn.

Backflash

"Hello." A man in a black suit greeted, in private a coffee room next to the illuminating window.

"Hello, my name is Kuroko Tetsuya." Kuroko greeted politely, sipping his vanilla coffee.

"My name is Shinko Misokima, and I've got to say, I'm impressed the first time I've heard your music. And that's why I called you in." Shinko said, opening his brief case.

"I'm listening." Kuroko nodded once.

"I worked with your father and now I work as a famous violinist in Japan, Philippines, and Italy who is desperate of finding someone who plays the violin that holds such feeling into a beautiful instrument. I've seen you on the capital stage last week, secretly playing your violin and I knew you were the one." Shinko explained.

"Really?" Kuroko asked, starting to open himself into a social contract.

"Yes, I've made many go viral and I could do the same to you. No doubt, and with just a signature and I'll make that little dream of yours come to reality. I also make decent money and will provide you the things you need." Shinko persuaded Kuroko as he pulled the contract in front of him.

"Also, I'd like you to move to Italy for 2 years. We would leave the next 3 months, which is the year you start your third year of high school. I've talked with your parents and decided to come along. I have a private school set up for you, only if you agree." Kuroko was shocked. Leaving for two year, away from his lovers.

Taking a deep breathe, he pressed the ink pen on the paper and slowly written his name. Passing it in, the man smiled deeply and stood up.

"Thank you Kuroko~San, I'm sure your parents would be happy of this decision of yours. Passing on the Kuroko music is such a strong and compassionate thing of you to do. I'll be looking forward into working and hearing your upcoming violin work." Shinko bowed and left Kuroko alone in the coffee room. Sitting back down, Kuroko looked out.

"I'm sure they'll let me go easily. I'm just in the way in something that is waiting for them...

They'll let me go easily."

Present Day

It was lunch and the GoM were finding their phantom. Then the violin struck again. All the students were in the cafeteria or at the grass field, the halls were quiet enough to idolize the sound of the perfection in the violin. But this time, it held not just sadness, but an end to something precious. All five headed towards the music which led to the abandoned music room. Peeking through the dusted window, they spotted a frail figure who held similarities to Kuroko, but held such emotion around him as he hit each note.

|Please play the video which is the music Kuroko is playing right now|

Glancing at the blue hair, there was no doubt that it was their one and only Kuroko Tetsuya. They were all dumbfounded. Who would've known Kuroko could have such a talent?

"It was him...all along." Akashi muttered. All five remembering and also hearing the sadness, pityfull, sound of the violin.

"Why?" They all asked themselves, why would Kuroko hide them this amazing talent of his? And lastly, why would he play with such emotion? Was there something they did wrong to prevent this from happening?

Ending, Kuroko spoke aloud to himself.

"They have such an amazing life, why should I even stick around? They have so much coming their way and I'm in the way, I just can't...

That's why I'm going, but how will they react...

When I leave?"

Those words worried them. Was he talking about them? What does he mean by 'leave?'

"To much, it's to much. I'll leave them and they will realize how there was so much more important than me that's waiting for them...

They'll leave me...

Easily."

Almost storming in for an explanation, Kuroko's phone rang and Kuroko packed his violin. Opening it, the GoM leaned their ears on the door to hear the conversation.

"Hello?... Yes.... I know.... Not yet..... But I thought it was next month?.... Tomorrow?.... Yes." Kuroko said sadly and hung up the phone. Just when the bell rang, Kuroko headed out as the G.O.M hid behind the wall. Seeing Kuroko disappear, an envelope was in the middle of the hall. Walking towards it and picking it up by Akashi, the world instantly stopped.

To be continued...

Blue Vanillaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें