he rolled his eyes and he set bowls along the counter and took the rice off of the burner.

"dahyun! jongdae! it's ready!"

two pairs of feet pitter pattered into the kitchen.

"wah, it smells so good, "dahyun grinned peering at the table from her chair.

"dahyun please sit down."

"sorry hyung."

"are you going to take us to school?" jongdae looked up at jooheon.

"of course," the elder brother smiled, "let's hurry and eat."

they finished quickly and the twins gathered their things while jooheon cleaned up and fixed lunches for his siblings and himself.

"you guys ready?!" jooheon yelled pulling the string on dahyun's lunch.

dahyun and jongdae whipped around the corner and stood in front of jooheon already wearing their coats and boots.

"i'll take that as a yes, let's go."

jooheon walked them all the way to the their classroom door before leaving their side, the teacher gave him a sad smile and told him to hurry off to school. knowing his siblings were now safe the overprotective brother headed off.

when he arrived at the front doors, jooheon was intercepted by hyunwoo.

"dude, what's the hurry?"

"changkyun is here, i saw him at his locker."

"seriously?"

"yes! it's time for payback to finally begin," hyunwoo grinned.

"payback? oh yeah, i almost forgot."

"well you can't forget now, i bought you a few grams."

"you're the best man," jooheon laughed as hyunwoo slipped a bag into his backpack.

"don't forget!" the older boy smiled before heading off to his first class.

jooheon sighed and entered the school pretending not to rush to changkyun's homeroom.

and there he was.

sitting at a table near the back of the classroom, scribbling words onto a piece of paper.

he looked incredibly peaceful, the light bouncing of his soft skin and the way his silky hair fell onto his forehead, his expression no longer contorted into a sour face.

if jooheon didn't despise him so much he would have most likely been interested the smaller boy.

jooheon bit his lip and slowly began to walk over.

he went unnoticed until he sat down next to changkyun.

"hi," the older boy bent over and whispered into his ear.

changkyun jumped from his seat and laid a hand dramatically over his heart before rolling his eyes, "hello?"

"what are you working on?"

"the project you seemed to have neglected the entire week i was absent you idiot."

"why did you pick canada, it's a first world country, and it's boring," jooheon said now holding the paper.

changkyun ripped it out of his hands, "so what? it's still a cool place."

"seriously? canada has no culture."

the smaller boy scoffed, "do you literally know nothing? canada is one of the most multicultural places in the world, that's why i picked it."

"well then."

"i seriously can't believe you did nothing all week," changkyun shook his head condescendingly.

"at least i didn't miss a week of school."

"i was busy."

"doing what?"

"it's none of your business."

jooheon hummed in response resting his head on the table thinking back to hyunwoo's prank.

he smirked as he scooted himself closer to changkyun who was beginning to look visibly uncomfortable with the amount of space between them.

jooheon gripped inside of changkyun's thigh above his kneecap firmly and yanked his neck to his mouth.

"i couldn't thinking about you all week," jooheon whispered at the nape of changkyun's neck ghosting his lips over the other boy's milky skin.

a blush rose into changkyun's cheeks as his breath hitched. he almost leaned his head back but realized the way he was reacting and attempted to push jooheon away.

sadly, compared to the smaller boy jooheon was very strong and held an iron grip on him.

"what?" jooheon giggled softly into his ear, "you don't like this?"

"uh yeah, fucking get off of me," changkyun squirmed around pushing at his chest.

"stop moving," jooheon sighed pulling changkyun onto his lap wrapping his arms around him tightly.

"stop!"

"don't act like you don't like it," jooheon grinned kissing his neck gently, "i can feel you shiver."

"that doesn't mean i like it let me- ah!" changkyun gasped as the older boy bit down on his neck.

jooheon grinned feeling changkyun's back slightly arch against his chest.

the smaller boy couldn't even stop himself, neck kissing/biting had always been one of his biggest turn ons.

but this was jooheon, he wasn't a cute guy from a party, he was his enemy.

changkyun did his best to try to get off of the older boy's lap but he just kept holding him tighter.

jooheon soaked up every moment and began to lose his mind in the way changkyun reacted to his touch.

he slid his fingers underneath the hem of the thin boy's shirt and sensually slid his hand up his small body letting them brush teasingly over his nipple.

changkyun exhaled sharply and twitched becoming weaker by the second. not only was his body beginning to fail him but his will to pull away was starting to fade.

"do you like it when i touch you like this?" jooheon growled deeply into changkyun's ear making him shiver.

jooheon licked a strip of smooth skin on the boy's neck and brought his thumb and middle finger around changkyun's hard nipple.

the smaller brunette couldn't stop the moan that escaped his lips before he slapped a hand over his mouth.

"that was the most beautiful thing i've every heard," jooheon whispered continuing his movements.

the bell rang loudly and jooheon simply smirked kissing changkyun's neck one final time before placing him down on his chair.

"see you in geography babe," he winked before walking off leaving changkyun's eyes wide and pants tighter than he'd like to admit.

what the hell was lee jooheon up to.

(a/n: this chapter was sort of confusing, i'll explain how changkyun gets magically "better" in the next chap not to worry)