Chapter Thirty one: Until we meet again?

Previously (Lauren's POV)

"Chrissy?" I said. The angel begun to walk towards me. "I need you to get Camila out of here," I said as calmly as I could, but my voice was shaky.

"No!" Camila said.

"Lauren?" Madame Elik's voice echoed from the stairs above us. I frantically looked at the women in front of me. This was going to be the last time I saw them, and I knew if very well.

"Please get her out of here," I told the angel. The dark witch's foot steps got louder. My blood began to pump faster through. I was going to die tonight, and I couldn't let Camila see it.

"Lauren? We need to start the ritual." The witch reached the ground floor. There was only a stairwell and a door keeping her from walking in here. I turned back to Camila. Her eyes were tearful and her lip quivered. This was the last chance I had to do this. I quickly walked towards Camila, placed my hands around her waist and kissed her lips eagerly.

"I will always be hopelessly in love with you," I whispered against her lips and kissed her once more quickly.

"Lauren-"

"Accipere eius ut salute," I said.

-

AN: There will be multiple POV changes in this chapter.

Camila's POV

"I will always be hopelessly in love with you," Lauren's warm breath slammed against my lips.

"Lauren-" I began to say.

"Accipere eius ut salute," I felt my body become light, and in the blink of an eye, I appeared back in the forest. I turned around and found Chrissy staring at me.

"Where are we?!" I screamed. "How did she do that?!" Chrissy exhaled loudly.

"Camila, she's the most powerful vampire and witch in the world, remember?" Chrissy told me.

"No, no!" I furiously shook my head. The angel in front of me sighed. "I-I have to go back, Chrissy! Take me back!" The angel looked down at the ground. "Chrissy?" She looked up at me. Her eyes were glossy.

"I can't," Her voice was extremely shaky. "I promised her I would protect you," I shook my head as angry tears fell down my cheeks.

"You cant choose what you do with me, Chrissy!" I stormed towards her, but the angel didn't move a muscle.

"I made a promise to Lauren. I cannot break that promise, Camila." She told me breathlessly.

"You know she can't do it on her own, Chrissy! Lauren needs us to be there with her. She cant be there on her own. I need you to help me, help her." I begged.

"Camila-"

"You are not protecting me by risking her life. Lauren needs you and we both know it. So either you take me with her or you tell me how to get to her, because if you don't, you're not protecting me. You're killing me," I said as calmly as I could.

"I cant!" She yelled. "I cant! I cant! I can't!" Chrissy fell to the forest ground on her knees. "I made a promise to her. I'm an angel, Camila. If I break a promise involving someone's life, then I loose this!" She cried.

"Loose what?" I asked, confused.

"I have to stay here as a human." She told me.

"Chrissy, that's not a bad thing! Think of how happy Lauren will be!"

"I cant do this!" She got up. I laughed coldly.

"Let me get this straight. You would rather stay an Angel and let Lauren be murdered, instead of leading me to where she is, so that I can help her?!" Chrissy clanged her jaw and stormed towards me.