Chapter Twenty four: Angels

Previously:

"She makes herself black out," Lucy answered. "I have known about part of her humanity because the first night s-she got to the house I stay in, she cried." I walked closer to her.

"So why did she hurt you?" Lucy closed her eyes.

"Because I told her to come see you," My eyes widened.

"You what?"

"She's miserable, Camila. Lauren needs to see you," I blinked rapidly.

"She'll get killed if she does," I told Lucy.

"I have a plan," Lucy said.

"What?"

"I know an Angel who can help us," Lucy told me. A soft smile forming of her lips.

"An angel? Working with a witch? How is that possible?" Ally asked.

"I-I'm a white magic witch." Lucy said.

-

AN: There will be multiple POV Changes in this chapter.

4 Days Later

Camila's POV

"No," I said without hesitation.

"Camila we need all the help we can get!" Ally scolded me. I rolled my eyes and turned to look at Colton. Surely due to the circumstances he would agree with me, right?

"I agree with Ally, Mila," Colton told me.

"We don't need her help! How is she even an Angel? She was a fucking vampire too! She surely killed people just like Lauren?!" I screamed. Lucy walked towards the kitchen table and sat down. Her hands rested on the gray marble countertop.

"Chrissy did not kill with dark intentions, Lauren however, did. Chrissy is one of the purest vampires in this century to ever live. She was trapped in the 'in between'  because she had unresolved issues, i.e making sure Lauren was happy. When she saw that, she was free to leave." I closed my eyes and let myself slide down the wall on to the cold wood floor. This isn't easy for me. Letting Lucy bring Chrissy back would mean that Chrissy would be the one who would help Lauren flip her humanity on. Not me. It should be me.

"Camila," Liam said. He sat next to me. "I hope you understand that under any other circumstance, we would not suggest such a thing. But upon this situation, Chrissy is the answer. Chrissy can help you get Lauren back," I looked up at the young prince. His smile was small, and I knew there was something he was trying to hold back from me, to avoid hurting me.

"I want you tell me what you don't want me to hear," I said.

"What?"

"Tell me," Liam looked down at his fingers. "I want to hear if from someone else. I accept it, but I just need to know that someone else knows what is bound to happen," I said sadly.

"It's not certain, Camila." Liam reached for my hand. "Lauren loves you-"

"Chrissy was her first true love." I cut him off. "If she saves Lauren from herself, there is not way that Lauren will even think of me," My breathing began to turn shaky. "I'm so, so scared, Liam."  The prince scooted closer to my side.

"You don't have to be," He told me. "Lauren and you will always find your way to each other." Liam told the young vampire.

"But what if that doesn't happen this time? What if she decides that she wants Chrissy instead of me?" I said.