Chapter four: Goodbye

AN: Surprise update!  tell me what you felt and your thoughts.

Love you guys!

-Isa

Previously:

Colton's POV

Once again, my painful yells filled the burning house. Hair began to grow all around my body, and was immediately burned with the fire. Claws and sharp fangs erupted from my hands and mouth. The painful sound of my bones being broken one by one in order for my body to reshape into its new for invaded the silence. Andrew's painful yells were still in the back of my head, but right now I needed to focus on escaping this hell hole. I reached full form. As I rushed through the burning halls, everything erupted.

-

Lauren's POV

The speed in which I drove the car through the rough terrain made the car violently convulse. The trees began to thicken and the daylight began to shine through the thick, dark clouds. The city lights began to appear at the distance. I stepped on the accelerator and drove full speed towards the clearing where Liam's jet waited for my arrival. I couldn't stop the tears from falling down my face. Colton volunteered to come with me to do this, no one made him. He put his life on the line for a girl he didn't even know, and one he only knew for a few hours. From the second I laid eyes on his hypnotizing aqua blue eyes, I knew there was something special about him.

I had read about werewolves years after I was turned. When I was turned and lived with Andrew, there were days at the time in which he would be gone for weeks. Within his side of the mansion, there was a library full of the creatures that exist and existed in this world. I couldn't sleep one night, and ventured through the cold hallways into the library. I was only nineteen, but I was not afraid of anyone breaking into the mansions since, well, I was a vampire. I felt fearless and powerful, until I read through the Werewolf history book. The pages were heavily dusted, which meant that Andrew either never had read them, or it had been decades since he last did. Written In the book were the consequences of being bitten by a werewolf depending on what type of creature you were, to how to defend yourself from a werewolf. Turns out that if werewolf drinks or consumes a red rose, death is inevitable. That night I also learned that a werewolf saliva is lethal to both vampires and various shape shifters.

When Colton's eye color changed, I knew that he had imprinted on me. According to the books I had read - when a werewolf imprints on a girl or woman, the werewolf is unconditionally bound to the human for the rest of the werewolf's life. In human terms, its just like finding your soulmate. Everything else in the werewolf's life becomes secondary, and only the person imprinted is left to matter. The werewolf then is filled with a deep need to do anything to please and protect his soulmate.

The consequences to a werewolf being rejected by his imprintee are not mentioned in the book. But it did mention that being rejected was practically impossible. The werewolf will be anything the human that was imprinted may want or need, which is why rejection is unlikely. I do know however, the imprinter may feel unspeakable pain, and may even want to commit suicide if she rejects the werewolf.

The aircraft finally came into view. The gas meter had just started to alert the tank was close to empty. I stopped the car directly in front of the Jet's door and rushed out to get Ally out of the back seat. There was blood all over. Panicked, I began to scream for help. The man that was sent with us as our Pilot came out of the aircraft and instant took Ally in his arms. He entered the Jet and made a bed out of the seat on the side of the jet.

"I don't know what is happening to this witch, there are no open wounds noticeable. We need to get her to the castle now or she'll bleed out," I nodded and sat next to Ally, unsure of what to do.