Chapter One: Bring me home

Previously

"Hello Lauren, I see you've woken up. You hit your head pretty roughly, I'll have to place this new medicine on the machine and you'll be good to go home by tomorrow," he smiled and walked towards me. I then saw his eyes begin to shirt to a blood stained red. He smirked and lowered his face next to my ear.

"Let's see who dies now, Lauren,"

-

TRIGGER WARNING: VIOLANCE. I don't know if it's really that bad, but just a heads up for my younger readers.

Lauren's POV:

"No - this cant be real! You're fucking dead!" Andrew's smirk grew wider.

"If I was dead then what the hell am I doing here?" Everyone in the room began to laugh. "Why don't you guys go outside, I need to teach our little Lauren here, a lesson," Everyone in the hospital room began to exit. I felt the urge to get up, but as I did, I noticed that I was being restrained on the hospital beds. "Camila, babe, why don't you stay and watch?" I turned my head to Camila. Her irises changed to a dark red.

"Why is your humanity off! Camila what the hell did you do?!" Tears began rolling down my face. I was shaking.

"Silence!'' Andrew yelled. He then walked to myside and placed a thick piece of cloth on my mouth. I tried to spit it out, and only resulted with a slap on my face. "Stop fucking moving!" Andrew then shoved the cloth back into my mouth and placed tape over my mouth. I felt my hear race faster than it ever had done before. Air became too hard to gather. "Camila, where's the knife?" Andrew started to rub his hands together as Camila began walking towards him, hands before her back.

"Here you go," He turned his head and kissed her, that is when I lost it. I began to try to pull from my restraints, but I felt completely. I heard Camila laugh and then saw her turn to me.

"You don't have any vampire powers dummy," Camila said to me. That didn't stop me from still trying to pull myself out. Andrew came closer to me, and let go off Camila. He began to laugh.

"How does it feel to be so helpless?" Andrew rose the knife over his head and brought it to my shoulder. My screaming became capable of being heard thought my restraints. Tears became excessive and my vision became to blurred.

"Can I give it a go?" Camila's voice came through my ears. The pain was irresistible. Not just from the physical wounds, but also because of the fact that my girlfriend wanted to help stab me. Andrew handed her the knife and she walked even closer to me.

She brought the knife to her head and down to my chest. Blackness started to surround the corners of my eyes. I heard muffled sounds and then I felt another shot of pain sting through my stomach.

Everything went completely black.

I found myself walking around the darkness. There was a sudden light beam, and I almost laughed at how stupid this felt. I looked down, and the wound were still present, but I could feel a thing. I slightly lifted my shirt and touched my wounds, but they did not hurt. That's when I heard it. It was barely audible. It started getting more audible by the minute. That's when I realized it was her voice.

"No! No! Go away!" I tried to shield my ears with my hands.

A sudden gush of air rushed past my body, and the light once illuminating my darkened paradise went off.

"Lauren? Can you hear me?" I heard Dinah's voice in the oblivion.

"Dinah! It's me! Help me," tears were stinging my eyes as I tried to speak. My words cracked and crumbled to the ground. The darkness around me seemed to get darker.