Chapter Sixteen: Just Hold me

Anything in italics is a memory.

Camila's POV

I had been sitting for over an hour in the small classroom and Lauren had not noticed me. Ally and I decided to sit on the far end of the classroom to keep a low profile from Lucy as well. I had been keeping an eye on Lucy the whole time as well, but Lauren was too into her work to seem to notice Lucy's lingering eyes on her body. Lucy suddenly got up from her seat and walked towards the supplies table. I got up and Aly reached for my wrist. I turned to her and gave her a look, she instantly let me go. I walked slowly to her side, and she had yet to see me.

"Nice to meet you, Lucy." I pretended to be looking for supplies.

"How do you know my-" Her eyes widened when she turned to me. I smirked.

"Stay away from her, you hear me? Because I swear to god that if you even dare to place a finger on her, I'll blind you." I began walking away.

"You were her weakness, Camila. I'm pretty sure she is better off not knowing who the hell you are." I was about to rip her head off, but I was held back.

"She's not a witch yet. If you kill her as human it'll look bad in your record. Lets wait until she's a fucking witch and I will rip her limbs away from her body myself." Lucy gulped and I made my way back to my station.

-

I had taken Ally's witchy contraption into consideration many times during The class hour, but I decided to let my creative side lead the way instead. That resulted in a very ugly bunny with uneven ears, and two left paws. It wasn't until the professor started to walk around and see what we created that I actually began using it. I removed one of the silver pencils from their box, and right as the pencil made contact with paper, it took a mind of it's own. I watched as my wrist was moved to random places and shorty, there was an image on the canvass.

"The sun and the moon?" The professor's deep voice startled me.

"Yes." I said.

"What does this image mean to you?"

"I guess it's just my symbolism for a relationship that meant...means a lot to me." I said.

"What media are you using other than...Charcoal? Is this Charcoal?" I instantly looked at Ally who nodded eagerly at me.

"Yes, it is. And I was thinking acrylic." The professor smiled at me.

"I'm exited to see how this turns out. By the way, welcome to my class, both of you." He smiled at Ally and I. I kissed the pencil in my hand and turned to Ally.

"How did this happen?" I asked.

"It draws what you think." I looked at the small silver object, and shoved it in my back pocket, pulled my stool back, and began walking towards the supplies table. The acrylic paints were way too translucent for my taste, which surprisingly I had taken I had no artistic input. I decided on purple, blue, black, yellow, and orange paints. I reached over to the brushes.

"That's a nice stack of paints you got there." A way too familiar voice said from behind me. I smiled at the vibration her voice radiated, and turned around. I was taken back with how close she was to me, and stepped back. "Hey! I know you. You're towel girl!" I laughed at the memory of Lauren pretty much checking me out this morning.

"I prefer Camila." I said. Lauren smiled and extended her hand.

"Nice to meet you, Camila. My name is Lauren." I stared at her extended limb and looked at her. I rush of adrenaline ran through my body and I slammed our hands together.