Epilogue

One Month Later

“I can’t believe it. After what felt like one hundred sleepless nights, I’ve all of the sudden been cured of my insomnia,” I explained to Vic one morning. I had just woken up from a fantastic sleep and I was quite happy with myself.

“Good, now let’s go back to bed,” Vic murmured, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close to him.

I giggled and kissed his nose. “I love you,” I whispered.

He opened his eyes and smiled at me. “I love you too. What do you say we let Addison have a visit with my mom so we can have some alone time?” He asked, winking at me.

“I love that idea,” I said with a smile.

“Mommy! Daddy!” Addison yelled, suddenly running into our room and jumping on our bed. “Can you make pancakes? I want milk! It’s been a long time and I’m hungry. Wake up!”

Vic groaned and pulled Addison in between us. “How about we all just go to sleep?” He suggested.

“I’ll wait for you in the living room!” Addison said, squirming out of Vic’s grasp. She ran out into the hallway and I heard the sound of the TV being turned on.

Vic groaned. “I’ll start the coffee,” he muttered, sitting up. I stared at his bare back as he stood up. He was only wearing a pair of boxer briefs and I couldn’t help but admire his back muscles. He suddenly turned around and smirked. “Like what you see?” He teased.

“Just because you have perfectly tanned skin and beautiful bed hair, it doesn’t mean that I like anything I see,” I lied and got out of bed as well.

“When the hell did you manage to steal my clothes?” Vic asked when he noticed that I was wearing one of his t-shirts.

“There’s a lot of things I do that you don’t notice,” I teased as I put my housecoat on and slid out the door.

“Pancake time!” Addison cheered, following me into the kitchen. “Can you put chocolate chips in them?” She asked, staring over the kitchen island.

I smiled and reached up in the cupboard to grab the chocolate chips. “Sounds great to me.”

Soon enough, the entire family was in the kitchen, joking around and cooking breakfast.

Vic started singing Hold On Till May under his breath and he fixed up his cup of coffee.

“Mom and dad, did you search for me?” Addison sang as loudly as she could. I smiled at Vic, memories flooding back to me.

Vic smiled back at me as he sang the rest of the song and danced around me. He picked Addison up and they sang together.

“Darling, you’ll be okay,” Vic sang as he gave me a kiss. I grinned against his lips.

“Ew, no kissing,” Addison said, sticking her tongue out in disgust.

Staring at Addison and Vic in that moment, I realized how happy I was to be with my family. Everyone was together and everything was perfect. All I needed to do was get through one hundred sleepless nights.

------&------

thank you so much for reading c: I'm sorry this story is so short but if I get enough requests, I'll write a sequel cuz i have some ideas c;