One Hundred Sleepless Nights [Vic Fuentes- Pierce The Veil fanfic]

Ok guys, here's a Vic Fuentes love story :D My last story was a fail, but this one is better, I promise! I love you and thank you so much for reading.

Don't be afraid to comment and vote because it's greatly appreciated c:

Without further ado, here's a Prologue :D

Song: One Hundred Sleepless Nights- Pierce The Veil

--------&--------

I was shaking as I approached Vic’s locker. Today was graduation day. It was the day we were all supposed to be happy about finally being able to leave high school to make something of ourselves in the big world.

For me, Claire Jenkins, it was anything but.

“Hey,” Vic smiled at me as he closed his locker. He wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned in for a kiss, but I turned my head. “Claire? Is everything alright?” He asked, sounding genuinely worried.

I shook my head as the tears started to fall. “Can we go somewhere private?” I asked as I saw people giving me death glares as they walked down the hall.

“Of course.” Vic led me down the hall and outside, to our spot behind the bleachers. We always came here to skip class whenever we felt like it. It was our spot, and we always knew how to find each other.

I let out a shaky breath as I leaned on the post of the bleachers.

“Claire, tell me what’s wrong. I can... I can fix it,” Vic murmured, tangling my hands with his. The look in his eyes made me want to start crying all over again. What I was about to tell him was going to change everything.

I shook my head. “You can’t fix this one, Vic. I messed up... I really did.”

“Just tell me what’s wrong.”

“Vic, I... I’m pregnant. It’s yours.”

--------&--------

How do you like it so far? c;