Who are you?

He got up and kissed me on the lips. My arms automaticly wraped around his neck as our lips moved in sync. he pulled back and looked at me and smiled. we went at it again and he climbed onto the bed. I wraped my legs around his waist.

He looked at me with pure Lust in his eyes. He took his shirt off and then he pulled my jeans down. He bit his lip at me. I looked at him with lust, want, and need in my eyes. Off came his pants and my shirt. Then things happened and BOOM! Moments later we were out of breath and sweaty.

He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. He took my hand into his and drifted off to sleep.

I looked at him.

He was so cute.

I could do without the snoring though.

What we just did was.....

AMAZING

•-•-•-•-•-Autumn POV.-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

The next day I woke up to my alarm screaming my head off. I was in so much pain. Then I remembered last night. I smiled. Last night was the best night of my life. Just then I turned over but to my surprise, Jacob wasn't there.

"He probably just woke up earlier than me, went to school, and let me sleep in." I said to myself.

I got up, did my hygiene, and got dressed for school.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•--•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

At school the kids were pointing at me and whispering to one another. I shrugged off the feeling and went we're Jacob was.

Me: hey Jake!

He scoffed at me at them walked away.

Me: Jake? Wait! why are you treating me this way?

J: WHY THE HELL YOU ASKIN ALL THEM QUESTIONS!?

Me: Damn. What bit you in the ass.

I said in a low voice while looking down at the floor.

J: What was that? I couldn't hear you!

Me: I SAID THAT YOU ARE THE BIGGEST ASSHOLE ON THE PLANET!

there where alot of oohs and stuff going on.

who am I talking to? I don't know who this person is.

Me: Who are you? I don't even know you anymore.

J: I'm Jacob Latimore! The same guy that's with Helen Miller! THE SMAE GUY THAT F**KED YOU LAST NIGHT! THE SAME GUY THAT I WAS THE DAY I WAS BORN! AND THE SAME GUY THAT PLAYED YOU!

Me: Y-y-you played m-me?

J: You heard me! B***H! I. JACOB LATIMORE. PLAYED. YOU. LIKE. A. PIANO!