Intro

-----------------------Intro-----------------------

Hi. My name is Autumn, Autumn Elizabeth Summers. But I just go by Autumn. I'm a shy girl in school that stays to myself. I love to write in my journal and read. Nobody knows what I like to do for fun or even what I do on a regular basis, They don't even know that I even exists and reason for that is because nobody ever gives me the time of day (or maybe because I don't talk to anybody). I don't really like anybody except for this one boy in my class, his name is Latimore, Jacob Latimore. I keep on thinking about how I would approach him every time i'd pass by his locker, that is IF I had the courage to even wave when he waves back at me and flashes that adoring smile of his that just charms you in an instant❤❤❤❤. Oh how I love him. But I do often wonder.......... Does he like me the way I love him?

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

I'm Jacob but my peers call me Jake. I love to read and stuff but my main subject is Gym class. I like this one girl in my class but it ain't nun serious tho, but she does have them curves. Every time she passes my locker I catch her staring at me. I flash a utterly irresistible smile that makes her blush and look away. And go from there.............................

There will come a day when she lets me into her erotic world and when she does, I'm not turning it down.