A New Day

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•Autumn Pov.-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

I woke up to my alarm clock screaming into my ear and I hopped out of bed saying "Another day to see my baby" with a smile on my face.

??: Autumn! Get up NOW!

Autumn: Yes Mrs. B

I'm currently in college and happy only of two things.

To see Jacob

And to learn

I got up, took a shower, and got dressed. All by 6:00 a.m. otherwise I'll get in trouble if I'm even late by 1 minute.

Mrs. B is my gym teacher (and a stuck up snob) that shows no mercy whatsoever!

I went to class passing ❤Jacob's Locker❤ and looked at him talking to his friends. He caught me looking at him and smiled. I fast walked my way to class covering up my smile trying not to giggle, but it's sooooooo hard! I looked at him in class and caught me AGAIN! DAMN! He's good (good looking ;)).....

He smiled and stared writing a note to me. I just sat there trying to pretend nothing happened until.........

Teacher: Autumn! Come up and tell us about the American Revolution!

Autumn: Yes Ma'am •walks to the front• •talks about history•

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Damn! She smart! I love a smart girl! They be callin my name when I hit that.

Jacob: •being festinated and biting lip•

Wow!

Teacher: Excuse me? Jacob is there something you'd like to say to the class?

Jacob: nah ma. It ain't nun.

Teacher: for the last time Mr. Latimore! I am not your 'Ma'. Autumn that's enough. You may be seated.

Hellen: thank you ma'am. •whispers to teacher•

What the hell?

What? What is she doing?!

Teacher: Alright then. But after school.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

I returned to my seat satisfied but afraid because all eyes were on me! What did I do!? Nothing. I'm an outcast. A nothing. I'm a VSP, a very stupid person. Dang......... :'(

When I got back to my seat Jacob was looking at me biting his lip and passing me a note with a wink.

I blushed as his hand bumped into mine.... It read:

I see you everyday passing my locker,

Then I smile at you and you walk away smiling ear to ear.

I love your smile.

Your a bright girl and that's not all I see,

I see you being my girl. Would you?

Please?

OH..........MY.............GOSH!

Does he like me? HELL YEAH! THAT LAST LINE I READ OVER AND OVER AND OVER until............

RIIIIIIIIIIIING! the bell rung.

I went out the class room with a smile on my face giggling away. But someone grabbed my shoulder! I turned around only to see Jacob. Oh thank god.