We need to talk

•-•-•-•-•-Autumn POV.-•-•-•--•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Autumn: I did it because You have somebody. Wait! Why am I even waisting my time talking to you? Your a somebody. I'm a nobody. Compared to you, I'm the scum under your shoe. The shy little brat. And the list just goes on and on.

Jacob: I.. I didn't know you felt that way. I'm sorry.

Autumn: You know what? Just shut up. because of you I have now missed half of my class just because of my stupid science partner that makes me do all the work but takes all the credit.

Jacob: .............•looking at her with concern and confusion•

Autumn: Don't look at me like that. You know that it's true. And anther thing. I'm not studying with you anymore. So don't YOU DARE ASK ME!

Jacob looked at me and was flabbergasted. I then looked at my science teacher and what he was writing on the board. Jacob snapped out of his zone and tried to touch my hand but I snatched it away.

Autumn: Do you mind? I'm trying to do my work here.

Jacob: No Autumn. We need to seriously talk about this.

Autumn: We need to talk? We need to talk? No. Go to your little baby and leave me the hell alone!

I ignored him the rest of the day. He tried everything. and I mean everything. poking me non-stop, waiting by my locker, talking to me knowing I'm not listening, passing me notes in class but I threw them away, waiting for me class after class, offering to hold my books, and the old Smile.

💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚

Okay this is a very short chapter but I promise the next one will be better and longer.