Studying

Went to my dorm after all my classes of the day and laid in bed. I fell asleep.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

I was startled by a knocking on my door. I was irritated too.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

"IM COMING! DAMG! DO YOU REALIZE HOW LATE IT IS? GEEZE!"

I opened the door and rubbed my eyes. "JACOB!" I said. "Hey. um I like your pajamas." he said looking at me up and down. I had on basketball shorts and a bra on with my house coat open. "OH MY GOSH!" I said and closed my door. I changed clothes and put on my house coat on. then I opened the door. "Jacob, hey. ummm. What are you doing here?" he looked at me and chuckled "We need to study. Remember?" I gasped "OH MY GOSH I TOTALLY FORGOT!" he laughed and smiled. god I just adore his smile. "Its okay." I just stared at him until he said "Can I come in now?" I blinked "Oh! Yeah! Come on in." I let him in and closed my door.

I turned around. "So um. where do I sit?" "on the bed or chair"

He sat on my bed and patted the seat next to him.

J: Come on. sit right here."

I hesitated but went to the bed and sat. Just not by him. he looked at me confused and said

J:What's the problem?

A: nothing.

I said fast as he scooted closer.

J: Something's wrong Autumn. Now tell me please?

I was looking down and messing with my housecoat.

A: I've never been alone with a guy before and I feel like your too close to me at the moment.

J: Oh I'm sorry.

And he scooted away.

A: NO! I mean. you can sit there if you want to. its a first for me to be alone with a guy.

Jacob smiled showing off his dimples which made me smile.

J: Wait a minute. is that a smile I see?

I blushed trying to get rid of my smile and covered my mouth. "No don't try to hide it!" he tackled me and was tickling me trying to make me laugh. after awhile I gave in and laughed so hard while screaming "JACOB! STOP!" between laughs. When he stopped he looked me into my eyes and leaned in.

He kissed me.