Why?

Hellen Miller: WHAT THE FUCK? JACOB!

•-•-•-•-•-Hellen POV.-•-•-•--•-•-•-•-•-•

I was walking past the janitors closet and decided to surprise Jacob and hide in the closet to wait for him so we could 'make up'. ;)

I opened the door to see him kissing some other bitch!

Me: WHAT THE FUCK? JACOB!

he quickly broke the kiss and looked at me. I glared at that hoe he was locking lips with.

Me: Why?

I said. he didn't bother answering.

Autumn: I think I'll just leave.

Me: FUCK NO BITCH! YOU STAY RIGHT HERE!

I PUSHED HER BACK IN THE CLOSET.

Me: HEY EVEYBODY! LOOK AT JACOB AND THE NOBODY KISSIN!

everybody came rushin ova and started talkin, whisperin, and takin pics of dem. I was hurt and enjoyin my revenge at the same damn time. I saw dat whore run away to the girls bathroom. Nows my chance to get revenge on her for tryna steal my man. I ran after her and started to yell at dat hoe.

"Where the fuck you think you goin?"

"N-nowhere."

Me: Ha! bitch please. What do you call a whore who was with my man?

I ain't even give her time to answer.

Me: Autumn! you fucking whore! What the hell have I eva done to you?

•-•-•-•-•-Autumn POV.-•-•-•--•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Hellen/M: What the hell have I eva done to you?

I looked at this bitch and thought about all the different times she's done things to me.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Me: Hi I'm new here. can you help me find my classes please?

Hellen M: I can, but I won't!

I looked at her dumbfounded.

Hellen: BITCH the fuck you lookin at?

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

I was on my way to my next class and at the top of the steps. I got pushed and almost fell.

Hellen: oops!

She said laughing and going down the stairs.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

I was in the restroom and I herd a clicking sound. I looked up to see a phone in Hellen's hands. she was laughing. the next day I saw the picture all over school.

I was called many names. 'Shit head, Dumb ass, (and my personal favorite((not really))) shity ass motha fucka.' I cried all that day in my dorm and didn't show my face for a week.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

When she came in late one day she was passing by my desk and sacked me upside my head. then the whole class started saying "Oops. Up-side ya head. Said oops upside ya head." over and over and over again.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

When I was walking to class she tripped me and I broke my nose.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

And the list just goes on and on!

Me: there way the time you cussed me out because I was the new girl, the time you almost pushed me down the steps, you took pictures of me in the restroom, you hit me upside my head on you way to your seat, you tripped me and my nose got broken! and the list just keeps on going on and on about what you did to me! By the way, he kissed me.

She was pissed but didn't say anything. she had her mouth in an O shape and just stared at me with fire fuming in her eyes. Next thing I knew I woke up in the restroom with people all around me and pain shooting through my body.

I tried to stand but I couldn't. So I crawled to the nurse.

Nobody helped me.

Nobody cared.

They just watched.