1

"(Y/n)!"

"What do you want Kotaro?"

"Read this to me!" Bokuto said holding up a cute princess story.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes. "You're old enough to read alone."

"(Y/n)!  What are you going?!" The teacher screamed. "Don't talk to him like that." She yelled. The teacher took the child's arm and hit it with a ruler.

The girl cried loudly.
'It's only because it's his mom he gets so much power.'

"Mom stop..." Bokuto said wiping his eyes. "You're the reason why I have no friends!!" He screamed running out of the room.

The teacher's eyes widened. "I wouldn't have to do this if it weren't for you!" She yelled hitting (Y/n)'s arm over and over with the wooden ruler.

I stared at my arm remembering such memory.

Damn it.

It's 7 years after that and I still can remember the pain of the ruler.

The bell rang for lunch, I walk out of the room hearing the whispers of the other students.

"I'd totally get with (Y/n), but her eyes scare me."

"She has no emotion."

I have emotion, it's just that I'm scared to show it because of that dumb teacher.

Why am I still holding on to this stupid past?

"No one cares about what you think! People just hate you even more if you say whatever you want!"

"AKAASHIIIIII"
A loud voice filled the hallways. I continue walking as the screaming boy ran past me.

"(Y/n)! Are you going to eat outside again?" A girl said running to me.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't eat lunch." I said quietly.

Hara sighed. "At least eat some of my lunch." She said holding up a bag of popcorn.