SmackDown Taping in London

Start from the beginning

"Likewise." She nods. 

Then I get another text that comes across my phone, Dean asking where I am. 

I'm at the arena with Nattie, you?

On our way. Meet me outside?

I suppose. If I'm not outside when you pull up, just let me know when you're here.

After that I put my phone in my pocket. 

"Hey Nattie? I'm gonna head out for a minute. Dean's on his way with the others and he wants me to meet him outside."

"Oh yeah, that's alright. He hasn't seen you all day so, give him that satisfaction. Let me know how he reacts to your outfit." She laughs. 

"I will." I nod with my own laugh, before heading out.

Doesn't take me too long to walk out to the parking lot. Just as I had reached the door, I got a text saying that they had just pulled up. I text back a reply before exiting through the doors, walking outside. They were unloading their things from the back, and I grinned before starting to walk towards them. Seth is the one to notice me and he gets Dean's attention and points over to me walking towards them, and he almost drops one of the bags on the ground.

"Dean, you almost dropped that on my foot." Seth remarks. 

"He's distracted....clearly." Roman chuckles. 

"Hey guys." I greet them as I reach them.

"Hey." Seth and Roman greet back. 

"How was the day with Natalya?" Seth asks. 

"Oh it was fun. Did typical girl stuff together you know?"

"Right."

"Someone's awfully quiet today." I remark about Dean, snickering. 

"That's because he's staring....at you."

"I can see that." I giggle.

"Snap out of it man." Seth says, punching him in the arm, just enough to snap him out of it.

"What up with the violence Seth?"

"You're the one who was spaced out. I had to snap you out of it somehow."

"My bad." I state.

"Uh huh. Now, are you gonna come inside with us or are you going to stand here and stare all day?" Seth snickers, as he grabs his things and starts to follow Roman towards the entrance. 

"I'm coming, I'm coming. Don't worry your little two-toned head about it."

"Sorry for the distraction." I laugh. 

"It's alright. You look great by the way." He grins, kissing my cheek, before grabbing his things and taking my hand before we head for the entrance ourselves. 

"So you have a match tonight?" He asks as we walk through the halls to the locker room. 

"No. Night off actually. Kind of glad though after last night."

"Which was amazing. I know you have what it takes to win that title."

"Whenever that shot will be. You know Creative."

"Right. But nonetheless, you get the shot."

"I do." I grin, as we reach the Superstar locker room.

"I'll be right out okay? Don't go anywhere."

"Promise." I nod, before he disappears through the door.

I then take out my phone and text Nattie, telling her what happened when Dean saw me.