"I know you do. I want my baby back too. But he still loves you, even if he isn't with you. My mother used to always say that love can be so strong that even death can't break it. He's still there in your heart because you both have a strong connection. He's always with you. He could be with you right now, watching over you and Zara. He could just be there, observing. Observing on how you're living your life."

I let out a sob as she finished, feeling like what she just said were a ton of bricks falling on top of me. I felt like I couldn't breathe without letting a loud cry. "Marcel, you have to stop crying. Shh, I'm coming over with the girls soon, okay? Shh, I know it's hard, especially for you. I'll be there soon, okay? Love you, sweetie." 

"L-love y-you..." I strangled out from my constricted throat. I ended the call quickly and sat down at the kitchen table and put my head down. This only brought back memories of staying in this house alone, Zara at Jay's house because I had a drinking problem the first couple of months after Louis' death. I was a sad case. Jay wouldn't let me see my own daughter for the longest time because I could put her in danger. Apparently, Gemma was over when I was drunk off my ass and I hit her because she tried to take my drink away. That's when I decided to stop. I wanted to see my daughter; not have her taken away. But I would always sit at this table with my head down, a bottle of vodka or something that I couldn't pronounce in my hand, crying. Crying about Zara. Crying about Louis. Crying about how I lost the one person I wasn't supposed to lose yet. 

I snapped out of my trance to a small hand tugging on my long-sleeved shirt. I looked down at the little girl with puffy, red eyes. "Y-yea, Zara Rose?" 

"Grandma Jay is here." She leaned up to kiss my cheek and tugged on my hand. I slowly got up and followed her as she opened the door. I was met by Jay hugging me instantly, seeing Lottie pick up Zara and kiss her forehead. 

"I'm fine, seriously." I said bluntly. She shook her head and whispered, "No you aren't." I sighed. I was fine. Just not today. Today is a horrible day. It always will be.

^^^^

"Louis Tomlinson:

December 24, 1991-April 17, 2014

Loving husband, father, son, and brother"

I read the gravestone over and over, letting a tear fall down my cheek. I looked for Zara, who was standing by a tree and talking to herself. Or to her 'new friend'. I asked her about it since she started to talk to her friend a week ago. She told me that he's there but I can't see him. I always told myself that it was the 'imaginary friend' stage for her. I found it cute. 

"Jay, I think it's time to go. You head to the car with the girls and I'll get Zara." She nodded and patted my shoulder as the five walked away silently. "Zara! It's time to go!" I shouted to her. She ran towards me and stopped. "Daddy, my friend said that he knows you." 

I gave her a small smile. "And how does he know me?" She looked to her side and sighed. "I'll tell him that! Jeez..." 

"He also said that he loves you and he always will." I looked at her in shock but covered it up quickly with a small chuckle. "Oh... okay, Zara... let's get going." I felt a small shiver run up my spine, despite the the 70 degree weather. "Wait! He also told me to tell you what he looks like! He said that he has brown hair, blue eyes, and tattoos."

My jaw dropped open as I looked at her with wide eyes. "I-I... wh-what?"

"Yea! See, I can show you what he looks like! He's over there by that tree." She said, pointing over to the tree she was previously at. "Z-Zara, I-I don't see anything..." I replied shakily. She huffed and shook her head. "Well, he said that he wanted you to know that he's watching you to make sure that you're okay."

I felt tears of frustration come to my eyes. "Zara, I-I... D-do you know th-the name of your friend?" Her face lit up and she smiled. "Louis!" Everything else was just like a blur. I had Zara talking in one ear and my mind going in red alert. I'm to scared to function.

"Daddy! Daddy! His name is Louis just like Daddy's! Isn't it weird how Louis has the same name as Dad," She looked at me and sighed, "He also told me that you need to stop freaking out because all he's doing is watching you to make sure you're okay and he's keeping me company."

"Zara, no one is fucking there!" I screamed out, looking all around, my vision blurring with tears. She rolled her eyes and whispered to herself, making me groan. "He said that you shouldn't curse at his daughter like that." 

I wiped the tears off of my face quickly and sputtered, "G-get in the car with Grandma J-Jay. Now, Zara." I said sternly. She huffed and trotted to the car. I stayed behind and put my head in my hands, pulling at my hair. It's just Zara being herself. She's just being a child.

I blinked and looked back at the stone with his name on it. Under the rose that Jay put by the grave, was a piece of folded paper. It wasn't there before. I shakily bent down to pick it up, hastily unfolding it. 

"I'm watching over you."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So Yea! That's the last bit! I had so much inspiration to write this in a day so be happy y'all! But I have this story that I'm posting in like... now and it would mean the world to me if you would read it! It's based on the Titanic and it's a Larry fanfic! I have two chapters done and ready to be published so could you please give it a chance??? 

I hope you loved this by the way! 

Love you guys! xxx