Chapter Twenty-Eight

Louis' P.O.V

I watched as the same attorney from yesterday interrogated Marcel. "Now, what happened that night?" He was looking over at me nervously and I blew him a small kiss. He looked back and forth from the judge to the lady. "Me and Louis had a fight and I was stupid to run out of the house. I still had the brace and crutches and I was on a street that I didn't know.

"Mr. Anderson said that we 'could have fun' and I didn't want to. Then when I kept trying to get away, he grabbed... grabbed my waist and dragged me to some wall. He st-started taking my shirt off and kept biting at my n-neck and... and Louis then came and got him off of me. Louis hit him but then the guy hit him back and h-he was trying to defend himself and-and me and I..." He stopped and wiped the tears out of his eyes.

It made my heart clench since I couldn't walk up there and kiss them away. But I couldn't, and it hurt me. "Why were you and Louis fighting?" She asked him. He looked at me worriedly causing me to look at our lawyer. He stumbled out of his chair from our expressions and said to the judge, "Your Honor, the attorney and I have agreed that we would not speak of that part of what happened for personal reasons."

The attorney that I can't remember her name gave me a dirty look. "Yes, but this court is all together a personal matter. I think the Judge can over-rule this, right your Honor?" The judged looked back and forth between the two and nodded, "It's over-ruled." I threw my hands up in the air as my lawyer sat back down with a huff.

"So Marcel, why were you two fighting?" Tears were blinding his eyes as he tried his best not to seem weak. "It was about... family things." I breathed a sigh of relief as she moved on and talked about other things about the case.

^^^^ 

 "Mm, Marcel." I breathed, reaching down to clasp my fingers into his hair. He lapped his tongue over and over against the the head of my leaking cock. He moved his mouth down until he couldn't go any further. "Dammit!" I cursed, giving out small a small 'uh' as he bobbed his head up and down at a fast pace. He wrapped his hand around the rest of what he couldn't fit in his mouth and pumped his hand.

"Fuck!" I moaned, jutting my hips up, causing him to gag. I threw my head back, desperately trying to keep a good grip on the steering wheel. He pulled away and looked at me with watery eyes. "Do that again." He demand.

"What?" 

"You heard me." I looked at the cute boy in surprise, me getting more turned on by the fact that I corrupted him into some dirty bastard. I put my hand to the back of his head and pushed his mouth onto my erection. 

I brought my hips up from the car seat, making most of my length go into his mouth. 

He gagged it out until I came into his mouth, him swallowing every bit. Once I came down from my climax, sweat dripping down my forehead and my breathing ragged, I zipped up my pants and looked at the flustered Marcel that was sitting back in the passenger seat. 

His glasses were slightly foggy and his hair was still intact. I smirked and said, "Why would you blow me while I was driving?" He looked at me and and shrugged. "You looked really amazing and I felt like you should need something to relieve your stress from the case." 

I smiled at him and turned back onto the road. "You know that I will repay you once we get home?" Marcel gave me a wide grin and blushed, shifting in his seat excitedly.

He's too cute to live.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

guys I'm so sorry please forgive me I'll do anything just please don't kill me!! it's so damn short and I'm just really sorry!!!!!

But please enjoy the gif on the side ;))

Love you guys! XX