Chapter Ten

Louis' P.O.V

"Louis.." I heard a voice call out to me. It was too familiar to be true. I turned around but was met by nothing, only a small store that I just walked passed on the street. I shrugged and turned back around, only to be stopped by him.

"Did I do something wrong? Why weren't you talking to me?" He said. My eyes widened as I took in all of his features I fell in love with at the start. His piercing green eyes were still shining bright, but with confusion. His slender body made me want to run my hands up and down it. His curly, brown locks were still as luscious as ever. 

"I-I... I can't tell you." I sighed. The man wrapped his arms around me. "Why did you change so much? I love the old Lou. With the cute glasses and his hair swept to the side. The one who wore stripes, not black. Where did he go?" 

"H-he wen't away with you. Once you left, I never thought I would be the same."  I looked down, as a tear escaped my eye. "I told you, never to mourn over me." 

"I know but, I love you. I still do." 

"Then what about him?" The curly-haired boy asked. My mind went to Marcel. He has a kind heart. He's truly an amazing person. "Louis, are you just using him?" 

My eyes widened. "No! Of course not. He's so cute and lovable. I've been feeling something towards him." 

"Okay, as long as you aren't using him. I know who he is. But I don't want you to use him just because he looks like me." I shook my head and rested it against his shoulder. "I won't, I promise." 

"Good." We stayed like that. In the middle of the street, hugging each other.

"Louis." I looked up but he wasn't there anymore. "Hello? Where did you go? Please don't leave me! I love you too much! Please!"

"Louis?"

"Louis?"

"Louis, wake up!" 

I shot up, my breathing heavy, and shallow. "Louis!" I looked to the adorable nerd in front of me. I sighed. "Louis? Are you okay? You kept saying, 'Please don't leave me' and you were crying and-and I didn't know what to do and I'm sorry..." He rambled on. I wiped the tears out of my eyes and shook my head.

"Don't say sorry, Marcel. Just... just a weird dream..." I mumbled to the frightened boy. He slowly started relaxing, which made me smile.

"Go back to sleep, Lou." I nodded as I laid back down, guiding his head to my now bare chest. He sighed and kisses my chest lightly. My heart rate picked up slightly, making my stomach flutter. I smiled and cuddled more into him.

But when I closed my eyes again, I saw the same figure I will never stop loving.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Short, I know. But I didn't want to leave you hanging and not update :(( butt I'm sooo happy!! I don't know why but I am!! 

Comment what you think!!

Love you guys! Xxx