Chapter Fifteen

[Dedicated to Boobear_luff and MarcelStylesTheNeird because they both said the same thing on the last chapter!]

Marcel's P.O.V

"Okay, and you are free to go!" The doctor exclaimed, heading out of the room. I looked over at Louis to see him staring blankly at the floor. I noticed he had bags under his eyes, probably from the lack of sleep last night at his flat. 

"Louis? You look tired." He snapped out of his trance and looked at me. "Oh, I just had a... weird dream." He shrugged. I ran a hand through my curly hair again. That's why I put it up in gel, so it doesn't get in my face.

My mum brought up my new pair of glasses, and started scolding Louis for the fifth time that he shouldn't have given me contacts when I should have been wearing glasses. Louis acted like he did something wrong, even though he was just trying to make things better for me by letting me see. 

I don't know why my mom is hating him so much. It's not like he's the one that caused this accident. And every time I say that to her, she'll always bring up the fact that he pushed me. But I always retaliate by saying that it was an instinct that he didn't mean to inflict. But she just seems more irritable around Louis.

 Before I knew it, they had the IV taken out of my arm and the heart monitor deactivated. The only thing that remained on my body was the brace for my ankle and my wrist. It doesn't hurt as bad as it did a couple days ago, which was good. 

Everyone left besides Louis and I smiled at him while fixing my glasses. He walked over to me put his face away from mine only by centimeters. My heartbeat quickened as I felt his breath against my lips. "You look so cute and adorable with your glasses." I smiled and blushed, looking down. He chuckled and placed his lips on mine.

He pulled away only slightly, our lips still touching. He looked into my eyes as I looked back, mesmerized by how beautiful they were, even if they do lose their color. "I'm going to make you feel so good once we get out of here." He breathed, my heart rate picked up and a hit of arousal spread in the pit of my stomach. 

He pushed his lips against mine tenderly. I ran my hand trough his hair, playing with the ends of it. Louis climbed up on top of me as he continued to slide his tongue with mine. I moaned quietly at the nice feeling. Like all the other times, his lips attached to me neck, making another bruise next to many that he's given me. But either way, I still would get the best feeling. I raked my hands up and down his sides, wondering if it was okay to put them on his bum. Oh, the hell with it. I slid my hands down and cupped his ass. He pulled away and looked at me with shock.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked worriedly. He shook his head and smiled down at me. "I just never thought you would do that. It felt so fucking good too." He whispered into my ear. I put my head back against the pillow and I heard him chuckle. I could feel my shaft rise up as his hands ran all over my body. 

Then I heard a sigh. "Louis, get off of Marcel so we can go." My mother's annoyed voice muttered. Louis' eyes widened as a blush inflamed his cheeks, but quickly composed himself and got off of me. "Are you ready to go, H-Marcel?" My mother corrected herself. I have her a confused look as her and Louis exchanged worried glances. 

"Mum, what were you going to call me?" I asked, slowly. I got out of bed and tightened the small brace on my right wrist that was able to take off once in a while. I waited for an answer while I grabbed my crutches from the wall. She shrugged, trying to brush off the worried look on her face. "I was thinking about something else and I corrected myself by saying your name. Don't get all worked up." She huffed, glancing over at Louis to see him roll his eyes.

I brushed it off, even though it's been eating me alive that Louis had to correct my name all the time. He would always start with the letter 'H' instead of an 'M' for Marcel. "So, uh... can I go over to Louis' house since we're leaving now?" I asked my mother. She looked at Louis with another glare and turned to me.