Chapter Three

I don't want to go to his place. I'm scared to be alone with him in his own flat. But I don't want to be rude and I don't want my mum to be disappointed in me for not taking up an offer like this, or that's what she said. I'm perfectly fine being at home and studying. I haven't had a boyfriend before and I don't think anybody wants to be mine.

My phone buzzed right next to me and I picked it up to read the message.

From Unknown Number:

Hey babe, wear something like you always do tonight. You look hot like that.

Why does Louis know my number? I've never told him before. I sighed and texted him back after changing the contact to 'Louis'.

To Louis:

How do you know my number?

I put my phone down and slipped off my sweater vest. I was about to look through my wardrobe when there was a knock at my door. "Marcel, Louis' here." My mum called through the door. I cursed silently as I rolled my sleeves up slightly. My glasses dropped from my face and a lens shattered on the floor. "Are you fucking kidding me?" I whispered. I threw some shoes on and made my way downstairs.

I looked in front of me to see Louis smirking at me. "Hey Marcel." He said and winked without my mum noticing. "You lads have fun, alright." I nodded and opened the door for Louis to walk out. I closed it and followed him to his car. 

Once I got into the car, I asked him, "So how did you get my number?" He laughed loudly and put his hand on my thigh. I sucked in a breath and closed my eyes as he rubbed his hand up and down. "From your mum." Of course my mum would give him my number. 

"How old are you? I'm eighteen..." I trailed off, looking out the window at the passing street lights we were driving by. "I'm twenty." I nodded as he pulled up to a small flat. 

We got out of the car as I dreaded to even entering his flat. I don't want to be here at all. Once he closed the door behind me, he pushed me up against it. Why does he do this all the time? "So, now you know what happens when people mess with you. Does anyone else do that to you?"

I shrugged and got out of his hold and made my way to the clean lounge. "Everybody does. Just mainly boys but some girls call me horrible names." I mumbled as I could feel the anger radiate off of him. "Louis don't get mad, it's fine." He rolled his eyes and went towards what I am guessing is the kitchen.

He came back in and sat down next to me. "Why are you so protective over me? Why don't you hurt me like everyone else?" I blurted out after a long and heavy silence. He looked at me, his stare becoming cold. "You don't need that kind of thing happening to you. It happens to a lot of people and you shouldn't be treated like that. I will make sure you won't change because of it, got it?" 

I nodded as he leaned in and placed a kiss on my cheek. "But you don't even know me and you want to do this all for me." 

"Then let's get to know each other." I could tell he was stll mad as he was really tense. I shrugged and turned towards him. Why does he have to be so mysterious? Something has to make him protect me besides how I'm treated.

"Well, My name is Marcel Edward Styles and what do you want to know?"

He smirked and put his hand on my thigh, dangerously close to my crotch. "Edward, I like that." He whispered. I swatted his hand away gently. He chuckled and said, "My name is Louis William Tomlinson." I nodded and sat back further into the couch. 

"Can I ask you questions to get to know you?" He nodded and placed his small hand on my knee. I closed my eyes and ask, "Why are you even doing this? There has to be a reason why you are protecting me." The small smirk that was planted on his face fell and he retrieved his hand.