Chapter Eleven

Marcel's P.O.V

"Here's my paper." I mumbled to the smiling teacher. He took it from me and smiled. "Thanks, Marcel." I sat back down at my desk. A piece of paper came to my head and I grimaced. They snickered at me. "Hey! Where's your gay lover?" Someone behind me whispered. 

I rolled my eyes. "Stop saying that. It's getting annoying." I heard a scoff and then a hand came to the back of my head. I rubbed the sore spot and frowned. 

The bell rang throughout the classroom and everyone filed out. I was held back by the familiar voice of my English Teacher. "Marcel, walk with me out the building." I gave a confused glance his way but nodded.

 "Ya know, you can talk to me about bullying, right? What they do to you is considered bullying." I smiled at his concern. "That's fine Mr. Evans. I'm used to it. But thanks for caring. I must get going, though. My boyfriend is waiting outside." He smiled as he patted my back. "Have a nice day." I nodded and walked down the now empty corridor. 

Before I was to walk out the doors, I heard a surprised voice say, "What the hell?" The voice belonged to Mr. Evans. I became curious and walked towards the growling voice that was speaking lowly. I turned a corner into the hall I walked down, but only to hide behind the wall. 

I slowly peaked back again and watched the scene in front of me. "Don't touch him again." Louis lowly said into the teacher's face. Louis pushed him up even more to the wall by Mr. Evan's shirt. "Touch who?" He said in confusion as Louis rolled his eyes. "Marcel. Don't touch him ever again. You understand me. Don't look at him. Don't even acknowledge him. I don't care if he's one of your favorite students. Don't. Come. Near. Him." Louis grunted to the frightened man. 

"I-I'm just his teacher. And who are you to say I can't even acknowledge him? I was just talking to him about how everybody is pushing him around. I'm just watching out for him." Mr. Evan's defended. 

Louis' eyes turned colder. "Don't watch out for him." Louis answered. 

"Why? The last time I checked, he's just some 'low gay life'." Mr. Evans put quotations around the last part. People always say that especially in his class. I know he disapproves when he hears it. I looked back to see Louis draw his fist back and smash it against the teachers face. He repeated the action again.

"Don't talk about him like that! You're such a stupid motherfucker! I hate people like you!" Louis yelled kicking and hitting the helpless. I ran up and got in front of Louis. "Stop it!" I yelled out. Louis glared at me. "Get out of the way, Marcel!" 

"No! He wasn't calling me that, he was saying what everyone calls me! Leave him alone." I shouted to him as he tried to get passed me. He finally gave up. He smoothed out his sleeveless, grey shirt. It showed his tattoos clearly and they looked really interesting. 

"I-I was just trying to s-say what they say to him everyday in my class." The bleeding man put his hands up in defense. Louis clenched his fists. 

"So you don't stop it?! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Louis shrieked as his hands came to my shoulders to try to push me out of the way. I locked my arms around his waist and stopped him. "Let's just go." I mumbled. He glared at the teacher before walking down the hall. 

I looked back and helped Mr. Evans pick up everything he dropped. "I'm sorry..." He grumbled. I shook my head. "Don't be sorry. He can get really... protective of me. I don't know why." He nodded in understanding. 

He waved to me as he wiped the blood from his nose. "See you next week, Marcel. Have a great Winter break." I nodded and we went separate ways. I walked out the school and went towards Louis, who was leaning against his black car. 

"Why did you do that?!" I yelled at him, coming closer to him. Our chests were only an inch apart as his eyes turned a dark blue. "I don't want to talk about it Ha- Marcel." I gave him a confused look.

He's been calling me something else. But correcting himself quickly. "What were you about to call me?"

Louis sighed and pushed himself off the car. "Nobody, get in the car." I shook my head. "Tell me now." I put my hand on his shoulder and turned him around. "I said no!" He shouted pushing me onto the ground.

I was in shock. He told me he wouldn't hurt me, and I trusted him for that. His face paled as he stuttering for an apology. Tears were swimming in my eyes and I got up quickly, running down the street.

"Marcel! Marcel, I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!" His voice called out to me. "Marcel! No Marcel! Watch out! Watch o-." I felt a hard impact hit my side.

Louis' P.O.V

I kept yelling for him to watch out but then the car came at him too fast. "Harry!" I yelled out. Once I got to him, I realized he was Marcel, not Harry. "Marcel! No no no! Somebody help! Please!" 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This might be confusing to you guys buttttt it won't once everything fits together!! 

I have homework and I need to do it and not write this but idgaf!! heheh!! BARK BARK MUDAFUCKA! HEHE! I was reading this story by PartyWriting and one of her lines in the story was Niall, who is a dog hybrid, said that instead of knock knock!! hehe!!

BARK BARK MUDAFUCKA!! HEHE! I CAN'T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD!!

Love you guys! Xx