Chapter Thirty-Three (Mature)

*I'm sorry if you don't like some of the kinks. Some people might not like one, which is watersports, so I'm sorry..*

Marcel's P.O.V

I woke up to kisses being placed on my stomach. I slowly opened my eyes to see Louis, looked up at me with glistened eyes. "L-Lou, what are you doing?" He shrugged, sucking a mark on my hipbone. I was hit with a sudden arousal in the pit of my stomach. I gave a small keening noise and he smirked against my heated skin. 

I sat up against my elbows and watched Louis pull at my boxers. I helped him drag them down from my thighs silently, feeling me become harder by the second. Once he pulled them over my thighs and having me lift my bum up to get them there, he grasped my cock in his head. I let out a small breath as wrapped his lips around the head. I threw my head back against the pillows and dropped my mouth open as he pressed the flat of his tongue against the slit. I gave a sleepy giggle and said, "Lou... that feels so good." 

He moved his mouth lower, hollowing his cheeks and rolling his tongue. "Fuck!" I said louder. He rested his hands on my thighs, moving them around as he bobbed his head. He looked so amazing. His lips were red as a cherry and his eyelashes were resting against his cheekbones, his hair sticking to his forehead with sweat. The image made me shutter, and spurt into his mouth, grabbing at his hair as he swallowed all of it. 

My chest was rising and falling rapidly and my chest was slick with sweat. He climbed up on me and gave me a kiss on the lips. "Now... why would you wake me up like that?"

He smirked and rested his head on my chest, tracing small patterns into my skin. "Because you looked too damn sexy not to suck you off." I chuckled as we sat in silence for a while. I wonder if Louis has kinks. I have a few that I discovered at night and I really wanted to try them. I think I should ask him.

"Louis?" He hummed in response and continued tracing my chest. "Do you have any... uh... kinks?" He slowly lifted his head up from my chest and looked at me, giving me a small smirk. "Hm, maybe... What about you?" 

I looked away and blushed. "I wanted to try the daddy kink and maybe... watersports?" He grabbed my chin with his thumb and index finger and gave a devious smirk. "Watersports? Hm... you're so dirty." He teased me. I blushed even more and he chuckled. "If it makes you feel any better, I like it when you cum on my face. You look so fucking hot." He breathed, attaching his mouth to my neck. 

I closed my eyes and smirked. "Maybe we could... try them out." He stated in a whisper. Louis stopped his actions and looked up at me. "Get in the bathroom, let's try yours out first." He said, getting up and walking to the bathroom without another word. He swayed his hips teasingly, causing me to smirk a little bit. 

I giddily followed him as he shut the door behind me and grabbed my hips. He pushed my naked frame up against the wall and said, "You're such a dirty boy. Watersports? So dirty. I like it." He moved away and went to turn on the shower. "Why are you turning the shower on?"

"Well, I don't know about you but I don't want to smell like piss." I nodded understandingly as he made sure the water was warm enough and dragged me in. I felt the water hitting my back, already loving the feeling of the warm water on me. He turned to me and placed his lips on mine and moved them roughly. He grabbed my shoulders and led me down on my knees, making me lay down against the shower wall. 

I took my cock in my hand and pumped my fist slowly. He kneeled down and straddled my hips. "A-are you ready?" He asked breathlessly as he held his cock in his hand. I nodded nervously as he put his head up to the water and closed his eyes. He took a deep breath before I felt something warm hit my stomach. I dropped my jaw at how amazing it felt. Other people might think it's disgusting but... it actually felt nice, in a weird way. He pissed all down my stomach and my chest.