Chapter 13

QUESTION~ it might be a dumb one, but how do you send a group message to all your fans?

Chapter 13

It has been a couple of days since Dmitri and his pack arrived. I had gone with him to the store with a couple of his pack members and a couple of my brothers. They didn't quite trust him yet, I don't blame them though. Dmitri was making out with me the first time they met him.

They bought all the stuff they needed to build the pack house, which I think is gonna be twice as huge as Conner's. Dmitri was not building lots of family houses since there were no family's. There would be one house for the females and one house for the males, plus the pack house that Dmitri and his top men will be staying in.

Over the past couple of days, I really haven't done much other than relax at my house. The day shopping for building supplies was the only day that I spent out of the house. Later that night when we got back to my house, I went up to my room and passed out. I slept for the next 36 hours only waking up to go to the bathroom and a glass of water. I wasn't hungry one bit.

Today though I woke when my stomach started to yell at me that it was starving. So I walked downstairs in my pj bottoms and a tank top. Pulling my hair in a messy bun as I walked into the kitchen to see Conner cooking bacon.

"Morning Conner" I said while walking up to him to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Aw is that all I get? Just a peck on the cheek? Can't I have a kiss on the lips pleaseee?" He was giving me the puppy dog eyes and pouting like a 3 year old.

It was just so cute, how could I deny him a kiss.

"I guess, I could give you a kiss on the lips." Going up on my tippy toes, I wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps his arms around my waist bringing our body's flush against each other. His lips claim mine in a heart beat. Bringing my body alive like nothing has ever before.

Breaking the kiss, I step out of his arms and steal a piece of bacon and shove it in my mouth before he could do anything about it. Even though I don't think he would.

Sitting up on the kitchen counter I decide that I want to hang out with my besties today. We haven't had a day for just the three of us in a while and I've missed them. We always know whats happening in each others lives, but ever since Conner showed up, well I haven't seen them since the day of the BBQ and for us that is not acceptable.

So I pick up the house phone and give Austin a call.

Ring Ring Ring

"Hello beautiful what can I do for you today?" Austin always answers with that line and I mean always. It was kinda funny when he said it to a man who called. Lets just say that telemarketer thought he was gay.

"I wanna go out tonight with you and Sarai, to a club or a bar. What do you say, just the three of us like old times?" Please say yes, please say yes.

"Hell yes women, we haven't see you in forever. What time do you want me to pic you up? Since we both know that you will be getting plastered tonight." Giggling I told him," Pick me up around 6pm. Are we going to a bar or club?"

"Lets go to a club, I wanna dance tonight and you can finally wear that red dress we bought you for your birthday."

"I don't know if I should wear it, I might not be able to get out of this house if I walk down the stairs. You do know that I found my second mate right?"

"WHAT? NO, no one told me anything. They won't tell me anything. I called the other day and Conner told me you were sleeping and not to call again. He said that you would call when you were ready to."