Chapter 9

Chapter 9

We have been sitting here for the past couple of hours talking, well Conner talking and me just listening. He told me how it was growing up with nine other brothers. Him being the oldest and having to set the perfect example for them. We had a couple laughs at the stories he told me, him running butt naked through town because his brothers stole his clothes when he was younger. Of course he got them all back of course. But that's how it was with them. They would all gang up on one, but that one would get pay back and it would be worse for them.

If was so relaxing to just sit there and talk. I think he was getting me ready for the big stuff, but that was fine. We were getting to know each other and if I'm stuck with him I want to know the man that will be my boyfriend or whatever werewolves are called for that.

" So...um... I'm not....really sure on how to start off with all the important stuff, so I'll try my best. Like I said before please listen and let me explain everything then you can ask questions,"He told me while he was playing with his hands.

Nodding my head yes so he knows I understand and for him to continue.

"Well, first off  my brothers and I are not your normal werewolves. We are royal wolves, we are all princes if you like that word. We really don't, but its our title we have to keep it. As for me, I am the oldest and will become king in a couple of years. But first I have to be fully mated and a child in mine and my mates arms. It makes it so everyone knows there will be a heir to continue on with our line."

Wow he is a royal wolf? Thats kinda cool I guess.

"That is why we are moved here, so that you and me can get close to each other. I don't want to force anything on you right this minute that's why my parents gave us three years to meet the kingdoms rules."

Well wasn't that just nice of them to put a time frame on my love life, NOT.

"If we don't meet them or if you deny me then the kingdom would usually be passed on to the next brother and I will be banished from the kingdom, forever a rogue until someone kills me. Now don't get me wrong, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, but and that's a big but, if you don't feel the same way about me I would rather be a rogue and get killed then have to spend my life without you. You are my soul mate, my one true love and if I can't have you then I won't stay on this earth. I know that sounds harsh to you, but we were made to be together and if we can't be, well for a werewolf it's worst then death. Your heart gets ripped out of your chest and you become a walking zombie."

Not really knowing what to say to that I just stay quite, waiting for him to continue.

"That was the good news, on to the bad. The reason why you were never told about us or the prophecy was because it didn't just include you, your brothers, my brothers and I. It also stated that the future queen of the werewolves wouldn't just have one mate but three, of course there would only be one true soul mate, but none the less three mates. It was said that no matter who the mate was out of the three, that she would still become the queen and her mate the king. That's why earlier I said that the throne would usually be passed down, but not in this. Who ever you choose to be yours forever will become King of the werewolves."

"So your telling me that two more werewolves will be coming for me? Demanding that I mate with them just so they can become king?"

"Yes, that's what I am saying. They just want to become king. Me on the other hand could care less if I'm king as long as I'm with you. We could run away if you wanted to and I would follow you to the ends of the earth. I know you though, you wont back down from this, you won't leave your brothers and you will choose the right mate to keep by your side for the rest of your life, not in front of you, but by your side. I truly hope that I'm that mate, but I know its your choice so I wont force you into anything."