Chapter 4

Enjoy!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 4

His Crystal blue eyes were the only thing I could think about, they were pulling me in, drowning me, I couldn't breathe. My hands began to sweat with the heat of his eyes pouring down on me. Austin hand on my waist burned my skin.

What was wrong with me? Why was I feeling this way about a complete stranger? There has to be a reason why right? But I don't want one, all I want to do is keep falling in to those beautiful blue eyes.

"Earth to Issy. Are you in there sweet heart?" Austin's voice penetrates my hazy vision.

"What? Huh? What's going on?" I ask completely confused with my thoughts.

Smiling Austin stares into my eyes " You were staring at the new people and started to purr. It was kinda weird, but a huge turn on." I smack him on the shoulder while giving him my meanest glare." And I bet you wish I would purr for you huh, sexy?"

Being a smart ass with Austin has come to be second nature for me. Pulling me in line with his body he wiggles underneath my bottom. Drawing a loud shriek from my lips. Bastard has a boner!

Now don't get me wrong, I love Austin to death and if we weren't so close as friends, I would definitely be jumping his bones right now. But me and him have this flirty attitude between us. We both love to flirt and since we both don't have our other halves we do it to each other. If that makes any sense to you. He always knows how to turn me on and I love it so much.

Shit, Issy stop thinking that way, there are people staring at you.

"Always, love" Purrs Austin. His teeth nipping my ear lobe.

"Oh my god Austin stop being such a man-whore." Chuckling I shake my head before leaning back and getting comfortable against his chest.

Hearing a throat clearing behind us, we realize the surround people have become silent. Why? Is Kane making a big announcemnt? Maybe about the knew commers?

"Are you two done talking about what you wanna do in the bedroom yet? Because I have some people I would like you to meet sister," he snaps playfully. Kane knew the relationship I have with Austin. At first he tried to get me to back of Austin. To stay away from him for good.

I politely told him to shove it. Then stormed out of the house and didn't come back for nearly a week. I was five years old at the time. When I returned in the middle of the day, Kane swept me up in his arms and told me if I ever left like that again he would chain me to my bed post. He was serious.

"Oh shut it Kane and you can wipe huge smile off your face right now," I laugh as Austin swings me to his back once more before following all five of my brothers to the new comers.

"Issy, I would like to introduce you to Conner Black, Conner this is our sister Isabelle. Issy, Conner is in charge of the people moving into town. He has organized the construction of the new building complex near your house." Always the pleasant man Kane.

"It's nice to you meet you Conner, I hope that we can be friends with the fact that you will be living down the street from my house." Giving him my biggest smile, I lean forward and shake his hand.

"It's my pleasure to finally meet the beauty of this town. We have heard so much about you, even though we've been here a few days. It seems like you are this towns well kept secret, since it looks like your not married at the moment." Showing me his pearly white teeth, I feel my body heat up.

Good lord this man is attractive. He beats Austin clean out of the water.

"A virgin secret." I hear Sarai whisper behind us.