Chapter 57 Return of The Hoe.

Start from the beginning

"I love you too baby," he says against my lips.

***A/N Freakaleeks **

"Surprised you didn't wake up the kids," August says as we check on the kids. I punch his arm and laugh.

"Stupid," he chuckles, everytime I hear his laugh I melt even more inside.

"Aw you think Im smart," he walks back into the room

"So smart babe," I wrap my arms around him.

"I know," he says looking at me. "Im so glad that your mine," I blush. "Love everything about you, "

"What do you want?," I ask him.

"Mhmm," he caress his chin. I nudge him and let go of him.

"Im going back to bed for good this time," I say climbing back into the bed.

"No your not," he says straddling me. He kisses me again and again.

"Your right Im not,"

*******

"Mommy Devin punched somebody at school," Kailyn says walking to me.

"Why?," I ask Devin. August walks in carrying their backpacks as I make lunch.

"Because somebody was talking about Kailyn,"

"Oh my gosh," August hands me the referral. "Hey baby,"

"Hey," he kisses me and takes a bite into my sandwich.

"Aw!," Kailyn says smiling. I smile and put all the condiments away. "Daddy can you help me,"

"With what?," he sits down next to her.

"Devin Eugene Alsina is suspended for 5 days for punching a student in the face," I say reading the referral. August hand fives Devin, I look up and they try to play it off. "A kindergartener getting suspended strange," I put the referral down and bite into my sandwich. 

"Yeah I know, "August says doing Kailyn's homework as Kailyn snacks on grabs with her legs up. I grab her homework from August and set it infront of Kailyn.

"DING DONG!," I walk to the door and open it.

"Hello," a woman says with a child.  Gloria. "Hi August," she says looking over my shoulder. August looks up then back down then up again. He gets up and walks over to the doorway.

"Kids go upstairs," I say. They obey and I look back at Gloria. "Look I told yo ass once before to not come up here-," August pulls me back. 

"What are you doing here?," he asks her closing the door.

August POV

"What are you doing here?," I ask her closing the door.

"I haven't seen you in forever," she says smiling. "Meet your daughter Rene," she looks at me confused.

"He isn't-," Rene starts, she moves her out of the way.

"I just wanted to give you this," she hands me an envelop. "See you there," she grabs Rene's hand and walks away. I look at her confused and walk back into the house. Melanie is helping Devin and Kailyn with their homework.

"Whats that?," she asks me. I lift it up and walk upstairs.

Melanies POV

"Hold up guys," I get up and follow him upstairs. 

"Shit," he murmers.

"Everything alright?," I ask him.

"Look," he hands me the papers. Custody papers.

"Wow, you sure you that's your daughter?,"

"I don't even know at this point," I massage his shoulders.

"Its okay babe, just forget about it for right now," I massage his neck. "Just get a DNA test and go on from there," He turns around and I stand in between his legs.

"Thanks baby," he kisses me softly.

"One more ," I smile and kiss him again.

eh -.- but the book is coming to an end and the next chapter is the last.

more reads

more votes

more comments

 MORE SUGA!