Chapter Thirty One

Joker's Story.

Being a nobody was easy for me, until I met Lena. She always told me that no matter if she was in a big crowd, she would always notice me. And I didn't even look like this back then. I loved her, and for the first time, someone I truly loved, loved me back.

"Come here Jack", Lena yelled at me with her inviting, addicting smile. We were at our secret place. I got closer to her and she held my hand in her small ones. "I want to be with you forever", She quietly said to me, making my smile grow. "I love you so much", I said to her only to get it back.

If only I knew what I was getting myself into, I would have never fallen so deep. Lets just say it was her beautiful lie. After a while I noticed she was becoming someone else, someone dark. One day I caught her doing black magic. She was becoming a witch.

"Please, you need to stop!, you know how dangerous it is. I don't want to lose you", I cried out to her but she wouldn't listen. like always now.

My mother was also a witch, I knew the effect it could have. But I was lucky enough to have my mother love nature spells, but Lena was more drawn to the darkness. But I couldn't leave her, she was my life. I gave up everything just to be with her, and I wasn't going to let that go to nothing.

But one night I confronted her, and it was the worst mistake of my life.

"You have not once told your mother to stop!", Lena threw a plate beside my face, cutting the edge of my cheek out of impact. I tried to reason but it wasn't working. "Because she uses it to heal, not hurt", I reply, only making it worse. She stepped closer, I could see the darkness filling in her eyes, she smiled wickedly at me. "Hurt?, well I will show you what hurt is", She said before leaving.

I was scared to know what she meant, but I knew I had to do the right thing. So I followed her.

Turns out, she took my parents and Ivy to a chemical place, planning to drown them in the acids one by one.

I got there, seeing her with my parents in each hand. I will never forget the look on their faces. Before I could stop Lena, she threw my dad in.

I heard my mother say before she was pushed in, "Stay pure, my angelic children", I saw her smile lightly at us. I would die just to see her truly smile again. But I know she wouldn't want to see me, I am far from pure.

I grabbed Lena by her shoulders. "What the hell are you doing?", I cried, She just laughed. "They weren't anything anyway", She scoffed out.

"But they were EVERYTHING to me, don't you care?", I asked her, feeling nothing but Shattered.

She laughed. "You think I care about you?, No. I wasted 2 years just to get your mother's witchcraft book", She chose a stupid book over my feelings, my heart. And I knew that this was the end for me. I numbly looked at her.

"I hope your happy Lena. You finally Shattered me",I let myself drop into the chemicals.

End.

"And that's when I came in, saving big bro", Ivy suddenly climbs in from the window,

"I'm so sorry", tears escape Daisy's eyes which I quickly wipe away.

"I did not tell you this to blame yourself, this was not your fault", I assure her.

"How do you both not hate me?", she asks. 

"You need to understand something Daisy. Just because she is your mother, does not mean you are like her", She looks up at Ivy and I.

"It was a true coincidence that she is your mother. Even if she wasn't. I would still love you", I held her chin.

"And besides, what would I do without my pretty little psycho?", 

**

OKay I will admit I did crack a few tears writing this. I wanted to make it original. So I put my joker like that's how he is the way he is. 

BUT DID YOU SEE THAT. HE SAID THE L WORD. I CAN'T EVEN. OMG IT'S HAPPENING.