Chapter Twenty-Seven

Ivy.

It's been one week since J and I saw Daisy. We still heard rummaging round in her room so she was thankfully still there. But no matter how badly I wanted to help her. I was afraid.

Afraid of Daisy.

I thought I even saw J scared sometimes when it sounded like she was going to come out of her room.

I was relieved that J was able to move now. Even though I can control every plant I can see, I don't think I am any match for dangerous Daisy..Danger Daisy. It does have a ring to it.

"How are you feeling Ivy?", J said, sitting beside me on his over sized stupid couch. I looked at him not amused. He raised his arms up in retreat. Today just isn't my day. I have a feeling that something bad was going to happen.

"She has to come out someday", I say to him, not knowing what to do.

"You will never know what's going to happen Ivy, I warn you not to go anywhere near her, until she's..calmer", He tries to assure me. I look at him completely confounded.

Why would he treat this conflict like it will eventually go away?. That's the issue..it won't go away. Problems will never leave you if you don't fix them. They will remain in you.

"You know why she's like this don't you", I felt helpless. I really do want to help Daisy.

"I do Ivy", He sighs out, walking away from me, like he does with everyone..but I'm not everyone.

"Did you even consider Daisy's feelings at all from the start?!", I snap at him, getting annoyed at his confused expression. Is he serious right now?.

"It was bloody Conspicuous Joker. You were the only one who went out of your way to get her, even if for the wrong reason. You need to make this right again", I finish, giving a little revenge of how he called me by my full name. I walk out confidently, leaving him shocked.

I walk right to Daisy's door and stop, not feeling so confident anymore. I didn't know what I would be facing but I slammed the door open anyway. Now or never.

I put my hand to my mouth in fear, not seeing the innocent Daisy I once knew.

**

OMG am I the only one excited??>

If you have any questions, feel free to comment and I will answer :)

Have a wonderful day :) <3