Chapter Fifteen

Daisy*

I woke up to a painful feeling in my stomach, I couldn't stop the cry from coming out of my mouth.

"Well now I definitely know the anesthetic has worn off", I hear someone joke. I look up to see a stranger, I noticed that I was back at Joker's house. How did I get here?.

"Calm down Daisy, I'm here to help your wound. J knows i'm here", the girl reassured me, making me feel a little less worried.

"The names Ivy", she held her hand out for me to shake. "Like, Poison Ivy?", I asked, making her face light up. "I feel so special you know who I am", she smiled.

"Now I know it's painful for you, but you need to move around for a little while", she informed me, helping me out of bed.

"So, why would you let your mother strike you like that?", I winced when Ivy said mother. After what happened, I can't think of her like a mother, a real mother wouldn't have done such a crime.

I felt a little awkward talking to her about this, and she must have noticed.

"Don't worry, i'm not going to go and tell my brother because tha-", I cut her off, Did i hear that right?. "Wait, Joker's your brother?", I asked, getting a nod from her, wasn't expecting that.

"Then why are you helping me?, my mother killed your family?, I questioned her.

"It's important that you never judge someone by their family, it was obvious that you were nothing like your moth-Lena",She explained perfectly.There should be more people like her around.

"And plus, J has a crush on you, my cute little one true pair", She said in a cheeky tone, joker having a crush on me?, not in any lifetime.

"Trust me, you have your hooks in him so deep. One true pair definitely". She walks out of the room, seeing the man himself enter. What do I do now?.

**

Seriously, Ivy is so hilarious ( My one lol ). And just to clear the air. I know joker and Poison Ivy ARE NOT related in the comics. But i'm gonna let my imagination run while on this one. <3