Battle Part One

Daisy*

My heart stopped. Seeing a woman, who I once called me mother, smirking at us, seeing as she had many fighters and we had..ourselves.

I looked at Joker fully, embracing every detail about him, the way he had his vivid green hair slicked back, I knew he would be the only person who could ever pull this look off.

I could feel the burning tears stinging my eyes, realizing that this could be the last time I ever see him.

He grabbed my hand tightly, surprising me. The way he was looking as Lena, signaled that he wanted to see her burn.

In one swift movement, he pulled Ivy and I behind him, never releasing the grip on our hands together.

"What a pleasant welcoming, I was expecting more from you Ivy", Lena sarcastically mocks, but Ivy was doing the same thing I was. Looking down and probably thinking about her life decisions.

"Look at them, disgusting", she spits out, laughing with the fighters. I couldn't control the tears from falling down.

"Look at her!, such a CryBaby!", she cackles out, but it was like as soon as she said that, I went numb and remembered why I hated hearing people calling me that.

"You disgust me Daisy!", I hear my father say before slapping my cheek, sending me to the floor. But I was used to this. This is what happens when I don't hide my report on my grades properly. I got mostly C's.

I felt the tears streaming down my face, earning a push. "Such a crybaby!, No on loves Crybabies!".

My body reacted faster than my brain did. Before I knew it, I slipped from Jokers hand and charged towards Lena, sending her tumbling to the ground, I quickly put her hands behind her back.

I could hear her laugh," Do you really think that was a good idea?", she tries to h=get out.

"Well it's better than your decisions these days", I snap at her.

Before I could fight back, someone grabbed me tightly, crushing me to their chest.

I started to panic, seeing as Joker was in front of me now...it wasn't him.

"Calm down Daisy", It felt like I must have died at this point. I knew exactly who that voice belonged to..my father.

I pushed him away as far as I could and ran straight into Joker's arms, not daring to let go.

I looked at my father, seeing a confused yet heartbroken look on his face. I pinched myself, knowing this couldn't be real.

"Wow, look what we have here", Lena smiles sickly at Joker and I.

She walked around us, "So, what was your reaction when he told you huh?", she asked, making me confused.

"Lena.Don't", Ivy stepped in, protecting Joker as well as me. What is going on?.

"I don't believe it. They didn't tell you?. What. A. Shame. Well I gave them time". She pretended to look sad.

"My dear Daisy", she starts, "I hate to inform you that..Joker doesn't love YOU", She makes me.

"He only kidnapped you because..

He was once my lover".

** 

I CAN'T HANDLE IT AHHHHH

WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT!

I hope you like it.