Chapter Twenty-Eight

Ivy*

I couldn't even think. She looked like she was almost dead. Her once doll like face, is now pale as a deathly ghost. Her once bright eyes, were as dark as night. But I was thankful when I saw her dim eyes look at me.

"Daisy?, what have you done to yourself?", I say quietly walking over to her, observing the cuts and bruises on her body. She didn't answer, just looked at me numb. I didn't want to look at her, ever second that went by, I just wanted to crawl up in a ball and die with my guilty conscience. I couldn't help but feel partly responsible of what was happening to her..It is my fault.

"Lets clean you up", I speak softly to her, trying to not make her snap. But I should have known better. I went to lightly grab her wrist, making her tightly grabbing mine, without even looking, hearing a snapping sound in the quiet room.

"No one's taking me anywhere", she growls out. Her temper was out of control. It was abnormal. As I thought about it, I think it's about what Lena told her, but that couldn't make her look like this. There's something else happening and I need to find out what it is.

Before I could get out of my own thoughts, J dragged me quickly out of the room, with a furious look on his face. Oh he's the one angry?!.

"Do you want a death wish?", he snaps out letting me go. I roll my eyes at him. It's like he doesn't even care how Daisy's feeling. Daisy came back for HIM. She said me but I know deep down, she fell in love with the man who would think that would be highly impossible.

"Out that first-aid kit back Ivy", He scolds me but I ignore him, who does he think he is?.

"So it's going to be bondage between us now right?, just like you did to Daisy?", I tell him, my back facing him while I get a Whiskey bottle for her cuts. I get no reply.

"Of course, no reply, you know she's in agony right?", I say, hoping he would feel guilty. I get annoyed, once again I get no responce from him.

I turn around. The only thing that you can hear is the bottle in my hands smashing on the wooden floor.

As I see Daisy pinning J up against the wall..with a knife by his neck.