Chapter Two

Whatever I did, I just could shake the thought out of my head, it felt like no matter how slow I went, to have a look at my surroundings, nobody was there except my mother and Natasha

Whatever I did, I just could shake the thought out of my head, it felt like no matter how slow I went, to have a look at my surroundings, nobody was there except my mother and Natasha. So I did what neither my mother or I expected to do..I went faster.

I sped through the building that went past, eventually my mother's cries of my name disappeared and the only thing I could hear was my heavy breathing. I was going so fast that I couldn't even see straight anymore.

It was amazing how I didn't get pushed over by a car, or catch a stone on the tire making me flip the bike and hurt myself. It was a bloody miracle. My brain started to click and I stopped as quick as I could, seeing as I was about to run into a pure-white expensive looking car.

"That was quite a stunt you just did there", a deep voice came from inside the car, the person putting only a little bit of the window down, not being able to see who it was. "O-Oh I'm sorry, I-I didn't know what I was doing", I stuttered out, not knowing what to say to the unknown person.

"There are some dangerous people around here, I wouldn't stay here for much longer if you want to live", The unknown person said, now more sounding like a man. What did he mean by that?, I looked around seeing as I was nowhere near the friendly neighborhoods anymore.

I was about to ask the man where I was, but he was already driving up a driveway leading unexpectedly to his house. I started to panic, all I had was this stupid bike and now i'm lost..great.

"Daisy!", I heard my mother scream at the top of her lungs from behind me, I quickly looked at her seeing she was crying her eyes out, followed by Natasha looking just as confused as I was. "Why would you do such a stupid thing like that Daisy?, you could have gotten hurt!", She fussed, coming closer and checking if I fell over or something.

"I-I actually don't know why I did it", I scratched my neck out of awkwardness. Not even knowing myself how I ended up in this so called street. By this time, thankfully I didn't see anyone following me or staring at me, but the feeling was still there, and I knew I would have to hide it if I don't want my mother to freak out.

"I just don't understand why you do some of the things you do Daisy. Do you know who even lives here?", She asked me, whispering the last part, like she was worried something besides Natasha and I would hear what she was about to say. "Well..no", I said quietly, nervous of why she was being so secretive.

She looked around once more and then back at me, "Well...all you need to know is, he is an extremely dangerous man. and is feared by many", she said, quickly telling Natasha to get on her bike and for me to stay right beside my mother, in her words 'So I don't do a runner'. Bullshit really, everyone blacks out and does stupid things. But I want to know the reason I rode to his place. Or was it just a coincidence?.

* J *

I watched her for some time, I know it may sound stalker-like, but it's interesting to see the difference between people. She looked determined while she was speeding through the streets and looked so innocent when I stopped her.

I started to laugh when -i'm guessing her mother- mentioned me, saying I was 'extremely dangerous and feared' ,I didn't know people thought so fairytale-like in this town.

But one thing that did catch my eye was. Daisy didn't know who I was, not even the slightest thought of my name. Neither did she look scared at what I was telling to her. It amused me as well as interested me.

'Who is this girl? ', I thought to myself while tapping my fingers on my desk. I just couldn't understand. I want to know why she didn't know who I was, or that she doesn't fear me like the other people in this stupid town does. She's different.

Fear is a person like me biggest thing to need, and it confuses me why I don't have that feeling of triumph with her. But at that moment it was like a light bulb went off in my dark brain. I could have fun with this, I won't treat it like a bad thing when...

I could make her fear me more than everyone in this town put together fears me. And I absolutely love the idea of that.

I hope you like this chapter! <3

( and J is an unknown person right now, that's all Daisy knows anyway)