Chapter 14

Birthday update for yall.
--------
Dinah's POV
My alarm's music blasts through the air as I was deeply sleeping. I quickly smash the clock with my fist. It's 6 in the morning.

I hate mornings. I love to sleep but I have an important meeting today. I turn on my right side to find my beautiful girlfriend.

The date went amazingly well. After going on the cliff, when it got cold we went home and cuddled while watching a movie.
I watched the whole movie but miss sleepy head had soft little snores coming out of her nose not even halfway through the movie.

When the movie ended, it was too late for me to drop her back home. Plus, we have to go talk to my PR team together so I offered her to stay here.

Too tired to argue, she shook her head and we went into my room. She texted her family to let them know that she wasn't going to come back for the night.

I gave her one of my sweatpants and a shirt. She quickly changed, sleep still being present in every bone of her body.

She came out of the bathroom. She looked so cute. She wore my clothes better than I did. She snuggled into bed, pulling the sheets up onto her shoulders because she claimed my apartment was too cold.

In the summer, I like to have my house at less than room temperature but since it's 30°F  I opened all the heaters but she was still cold.

I cuddled into her , to "warm her up". She put her hands around my waist and kissed my lips briefly. She closed her eyes and before I knew it, she was asleep again.

I kissed her forehead and drifted off to sleep too. It was the best sleep I've had in a long time.

I got up, not without checking on Mani and kissing her cheek. I took a pic of her sleeping on Snapchat with the caption "sleeping beauty ❤". I left the room and went to brush my teeth and take a quick shower.

About an hour later, I was all dressed and clean. I was cooking some eggs and bacon when I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around my waist.

I said ; "Hey sleepyhead you slept well?"

"Yeah thanks to your amazing bed and because of your phenomenal cuddle skills" she said with a little laugh.

I laughed and closed the heat from the oven. I turn around and kiss her. She kisses back and things get a little heated.

Before things go to far, I pull away gently. I rest my forehead on hers.

" We have a meeting with the PR team so you have to eat fast and get changed" I said

She pouted. God, I hate when she pouts.

"Why do we have to go today? I want to have a cuddle day with my girlfriend while watching a bunch of movies and be lazy"she says with a complaining voice.

I promise her that we'll do that one day but we do have to go. We eat quickly and she go get changed in my clothes, not wanting to wear the same outfit twice.

We leave at 8:50. The meeting starts at nine. We could've left earlier but Normani took 20 minutes to do her eyebrows. I swear this girl is testing my patience. She's lucky I lie her though.

We get into my car and start roaming through the Minneapolis streets. We have a meeting at a small agency, they're the representative of my record label here.

We arrive at 9:10. Unfortunately, there was some traffic so it took much longer than it was suppose to. Plus, Normani had to pee so we had to stop at a McDonald's and she ordered some food from there too.

We quickly get into the building, seeing that we're late.

Normani's POV
We take the elevator to the next floor. We could've taken the stairs but we're already late and it's kinda my fault so we took the elevator.

We walk past a couple of doors. Dinah stops at the furthest one. She knocks two times. A tall bald headed man opens the door.

He's wearing a suit and the back of his hair is glued with a lot of gel. He sits in his arm chair behind his desk. He says a quiet hello and he invites us to sit.

After sitting down, Dinah takes the lead, excusing our tardiness. He shakes it off, knowing that the traffic sucks.

He then starts talking about the arrangement of our contracts and the publicity stunt.  He explains that we can't date at least not publicly. We can't film or take pictures when we hang out or our careers will be over.

He explains a bunch of stuff, but I'm not listening. I can't believe what's happening.

We sign the different papers and talk about the more concrete details. We leave a coupe of minutes later, biding farewell to the man and Dinah talks to him a little bit more while I leave the room quickly.

I can't bare to be in that room anymore. I'm in love with someone and I can't say it because the media won't accept. I really love what I do but this industry sucks.

Dinah leaves the room and we take the elevator. The ride back home is done in a death silent.

Dinah asks mes if I'm okay and I nod and take her head, to reassure her.

She brings me at my place. We don't kiss or anything, just in case. I promise to call her later cause right now, I need to clear my head.
--------
Shitty chapter but I wanted to update for y'all. Sorry for any mistakes :/