Chapter 13

Tbt to that masterpiece 😪
------
Normani's POV

What I saw left me speechless.

I turned my head and I saw Dinah. I was stunned. I honestly had no idea what was happening.

She was singing and she spotted me. She looked at me and smiled. She started moving around the big parking lot. She high five'd some fans and came to me.

She smiles at me and take Ally's hand and wave her around. She doesn't want to make to much physical contact with me so we don't alert the fans.

She finishes her song and the opening officially starts. There's a lot of people here and they all take a seat at the different tables.

I stay with Ally a little, to help her host and serve some people. After a while, I finally grasp a hole on Dinah.

She takes me outside. She pulls me in a huge hug. I put my arms around her waist and hug her back just as hard.

After the hug, she grins and whisper a quiet hi very close to my face. I whisper a small hi too, a smile makes it's way on my face unvoluntarily.

We stay like this for a few more minutes, until she interrupts the comfortable silence.

"I surprised you good huh" she says with a little laugh.

"Yeah you did and don't you ever try to do that again!" I say while hitting her arm a little and laughing.

She laughs and shakes her head. She stares at me for a minute.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I ask .

"No, I just missed you a lot" she says adoringly.

I coo and kiss her cheek. She blushed and ducked her head a little. We talk for a moment until she invites me inside so we could eat and talk to catch up.

We go inside and take a table in the far back so we don't get spotted. Ally takes our orders not without winking at us.

We talk about her tour and I gush about my upcoming project for my shop's fall collection. She was so happy for me I couldn't stop smiling.

Ally comes with our food and we eat. There's not a lot of people left here, but I know that this is gonna be a popular diner.
I'm not worried at all for Ally's business.

We're one of the last people to leave. We make sure that she doesn't need our help and we leave.

Dinah asks me if I have any plans, I tell her no, even though I planned to binge-watch Quantico but that can wait.

I ask her what does she has plan for us but, she pretends to not listen and she starts singing the lyrics to a song on a radio.

I tickle her to try and get it out of her but she tells me that she's gonna crash if I dont stop.

I quickly stop my actions, not wanting to die yet. I keep asking her where are we going but she doesn't answer.

10 minutes later, she abruptly stops the car and she gets out, to open my door.

" My lady" she says as she takes my hand and helps me out of the car.

I giggle and take her hand. She leads us to path in a small forest. What I'm guessing was halfway through, she took my hand and firmly placed it in hers.

My heart started to beat just a little faster than it was. I couldn't help but smile, feeling absolutely content.

We walk for a few miles, in comfortable silence. We finish going up on this hill, not without me almost falling once or twice.

She helps me up and she puts her hands on my eyes to cover them. She asks me if I see anything and I say no.

We take a few steps forward. She finally takes her hands off my eyes and she whispers open your eyes.

I open them and the scenery is absolutely breathtaking. On my right side, I can see a thousand stars and the big moon shinning In the sky. You could see it's reflection on the ocean.

On my left side, the city lights of a few open late bars and clubs are illuminating the city. Different cars from small Nissan's to big trucks are passing through the late night air.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I turned around to look at Dinah, completely in shock while she wraps her arms around my waist from behind.

"When I came here 2 days ago, I was driving and I saw this path. I decided to follow it and it lead to here. I couldn't keep this place just for myself so I wanted to share it with you. This is our place now." She said while turning me around so we could be eye to eye.

I learned forward and kissed her. Because no words could describe the feeling of pure ecstasy I was feeling at the moment. I kissed her with everything I had and she kissed back with just as much feeling.

She was the first one to pulled back when air was needed. We stood there, face to face just breathing each other's essence.

She took my hand. She looked a little nervous. I ask her if she's okay but she's says yes.

"I-I just. No, I know this is probably too fast for you but my heart can't wait anymore. I know we've only been on one date but I want you Mani. So bad, you don't even understand how much you've changed me since we've been talking. So, Normani Kordei will you be my girlfriend?" She ask while releasing a shaky breath.

"I don't know what to do. I mean I would love to Dinah but what about my management?" I ask because I know that we can't go public especially now that the media thinks we're dating.

"I can take care about that our teams could come up with a plan I just need to now if u want be as bad as I want you" she ask.

I think about all the problems that this could cause but my heart tells me to go for it.

"Then yes, Dinah, I will gladly be your girlfriend." I say while jumping in her arms.

She laughs and hugs me back. We stay in each other's arm for a while, until it was time to go.

Nothing could go wrong at this point .
-----
Y'all are gonna hate me soon.