Chapter 3

Dinah's POV
The show starts in 10 min. The nerves/adrenaline is starting to kick in. A sold out show in Madison Square Garden that's huge! I can't wait to see all the fans! They're so nice to me , there's not a city that I haven't had fans showering me with gifs.

My favorite one is my little stuffed animal of Stitch from Lilo&Stitch. I love that movie along with the lion king. It's funny, Normani used to call me "My Mufasa".
Here I go again, thinking about her. Gosh, i need to stop. Focus Dinah! The show starts in 2 minutes. My crew is finishing up the last few touches that needs to be done. I can hear the fans screaming. We pray and the show starts!

~skip show~
Phew. The show is finally over I'm currently  laying in the tour bus watching "Love and Basketball". It's one of my favorite movies. The show was so awesome. I think that was the loudest crowd I've ever had. I danced, I sang, I even brought Zara Larsson to sing one of my songs. The only weird part was during my ballad. I was looking through the crowd and I saw those eyes. I'd recognize these eyes anywhere the memory of them is fresh in mind. The small possibility of her even coming at my show made me tear up but I don't think it was her. It couldn't be her ,it was impossible.

Normani's POV(surprise)
I told myself I'd never see her again. She's too toxic for me and I don't have time to play her games.

But, when one of my friends, Tori, wanted to see her because she's one of her favorite singers and she has a good voice, I just couldn't say no. My mind told me not to get into deep, it was just a concert after all, plus it was in one of the biggest arenas in the world there was no possible way that she would see me. But, in the middle of the show, while she was singing my favorite song , Broken-Hearted Girl, she was looking directly at me and our eyes made eye contact. I could see she had some sort of feeling while looking at me. She quickly diverted her eyes to some fan screaming in the front row. I hope she didn't realize it was me, my cover would be blown.

After the show, I was about to leave when a security guard came up and talked to us:
-Hi, Miss Hansen is requesting your presence backstage if you'd be interested in going.
Tori started shaking with joy while I was realizing that my biggest fear since our break was happening: I was going to see her again. Hell no.

(A/N: short chapter but next one norminah reunites! Should I make this a short story or should I stop writing? Tell me in the comments. Don't forget to vote/comment please have a nice day 💜)