Chapter 7

Anybody likes Baelani here?
-------
Dinah's POV

The show starts in 2 minutes. I'm backstage with the models and a couple of famous designers. My manager planned a surprise performance and I'm performing with Kehlani. That girl is crazy but I love her she speaks the truth. Her song are absolutely to die for I can't wait for her album.

The performance starts in 20 minutes. That gives me plenty of time to admire the dark-skin girl . She's wearing a skin tight peach color dress that show her very toned legs.

Her makeup is light, but it highlights her most important features. Her  lips are the perfect shade of pink, her eyebrows are the perfect shape. Her hair cascades down her back. Her ass is looking hella good. There's not a word to describe the beauty of Normani Kordei.

I don't think she knows I'm here. I'm sure trouty mouth Lauren told her I was coming. Also, she unblocked me from her social media profiles! I was so damn happy cause that means that she probably changed her mind about me.

Maybe not, I mean Normani may seem like a simple individual but, she is far from that. She has a bag of bones with her and I never got to know the complete history of it. I know she has anxiety problems because of the nasty fans and the pressure of this business.

But that's all I know. I know she has other things I'm hoping to discover them if she ever gives me a second chance. I know she will though, at least that is what I'm hoping for.

Normani's POV
I'm talking with Zendaya as the show is about to start. Lauren is here so is Ally. Camila is not present and neither is Dinah . I thought she was suppose to come.

Guess she bailed or something. The show starts. The rooms darkened significantly as the projector headlights started flashing. Colors blue,pink,yellow, orange and white sparkled through room. Models with every shade of skin you could imagine were there.

An upbeat instrumental music is playing in the background as the models from both sexes came out. They're wearing the most couture fashion brands by the most on demand designers.

Everything was so eloquently made and it was absolutely breathtaking. This is not my first fashion show but it's definitely one if the best. During the break,a couple of paparazzi took some pictures of me and Z.

After that, a couple of models went on the runway then suddenly, everything went pitch black. A familiar beat started to ring through the speakers.

Kehlani was performing! I love her music she's really a good artist. In the middle of the song somebody appeared on the stage.

It's non other than Dinah Jane.

Dinah's POV
I'm so nervous about performing. Im always confident about performing because I know I'm doing what I love.

This time though it's different. Im performing in front of her. I haven't performed in front of her since the concert.

At least there , I was performing in front of 45 000 people. There's 85 people in this room. It will be 10x harder to not stare at her the whole time I'm singing.

Kehlani just went on stage. That means I'll be going out in less than 1 minute. The anxiety is starting to kick in but I quickly brush it away.

I'm on stage. We're preforming her new song called "Distraction". I'm singing the second verse while she's grinding on me . I hold her by the waist and and start moving my hips on hers. We do the last chorus and I move my eyes to lock at Normani.

I found her already looking at me. Her eyes are significantly darker than usual. I can almost see.. is that jealousy? Normani? Jealous? That is absolutely impossible. But, I did think it was impossible for her to like me again but she does.

Maybe it's not so crazy after all.

Normani's POV
When she came on stage my heart stopped even if I'll never admit it. She looks so freaking good I can't .

She's wearing grey sweatpants and maroon nike shoes with a shirt that says " NOT a Monday person." It looks soo good on her.

While she was singing with Kehlani, they were grinding on each other. Rather sexually I would say.

I tried to bury deep deep inside me the jealousy that was trying to come out. But the way that they were moving their hips on each other just sparked this anger out if me.

I really tried the jealousy in my face but I think I failed because Lauren beside me said :

"Why does your face look like that? You look like you have period cramps on your face"

I swear that girl has no filter sometimes. After their performance, she was looking through the crowd. Her eyes found mine.

We stared at each other for what seemed like an hour but was only a couple of minutes. They both left the stage and the show ended 10 minutes later.

There was an after party. I didn't want to go but of course Lauren and Ally wanted to get 'lit'.

So here I am, on a bar stool while Ally and Lauren were getting drunk out of their minds with some other famous people.

I can't say that I'm drunk but I am a little bit more than tipsy. This lifesaver/vodka drink is the bomb. Someone came sitting besides me.

Obviously, it was Dinah. She orders a strong drink and chug it in no time. She looks at me with a small smile. She says a shy hi and I just shook my head.

Let em' know by Bryson Tiller is blasting through the speakers. She takes my hand and brings me on the dancefloor.

"What the hell do you think you're doing Dinah Jane?" I say, startled, as she starts dancing.

She just smiles and starts singing the lyrics

I'm coming back for good so let these niggas knows it's mine as she grabs my ass and pulls me closer. I think she's drunk.

She continues swaying us as she sings the lyrics close to my ears. I think it's the alcohol or just the way she's holding me but I lock my arms around her neck and kiss her. The last thing I remember is taking one last shot and telling her;

"Let's go to my place."
-------
Longest chapter ever. I ain't gonna write smut Allysus is here and it's Sunday I'm blessing y'all with holy water. Especially my American readers after the political debate I am thankful to be Canadian ☺

700 views btw! I love y'all vote and comment 💜