40. Floating on Dangerous Thoughts

Start from the beginning

The cold wind blew against my face the second I stepped out of Savannah's car

The cold wind blew against my face the second I stepped out of Savannah's car. "You don't have to come down." I anxiously spoke to her, proceeding to close the car door.

It was night time and my feelings were mixed. I was depressed, terrified, shocked, and angry and I wasn't quite aware of what I was doing.

After quick moments of venturing after a bunch of dark trees, there he was at the train tracks, the moon being the only source of light to see him.

He would normally sit beside the train tracks but this time it was different, and the sight of him made my mouth subtly drop.

He was standing in the tracks this time, his fists tightly clenched as the wind blew against his silver hair.

I didn't know how to approach him, I didn't know if he even wanted me to be here in the first place but I didn't care.

I all of a sudden just followed my instinct, proceeding to run towards the train tracks.

My eyes quickly glanced to see if there were any trains coming, thank god there isn't any yet. My main objective right now is to stop him from doing whatever he thinks he's doing.

My body quickly got in front of him, his face covered by his hair that continued to run because of the wind. "What the hell do think you're doing?" I loudly queried, his body remaining still.

He just remained silent as I continued to stand in front of him. "Xavier!" I screamed, moving my body closer towards him as I looked up towards his covered face. "Xavier stop seriously!"

My hand quickly went up towards his cheeks. "What are you doing?" I softly whispered.

My fingers moved his soft hair to the side, exposing his tear filled face. His cheeks were  flushed red as I quickly wiped away his tears. "Answer me." His incredibly reddened eyes met mine.

Silence was the only thing circling us right now.

He lightly sniffed as tears kept falling down his eyes. "I have nothing to live for.." he softly spoke, the winding mixing in with his dead tone. "I'm tired.."

"X-Xavier.." I didn't know how to talk to him. "Stop this, get out of the train tracks." I forcefully pulled his hand.

His hand strongly pulled back, slightly making my eyes widen.

"Seriously stop! You're scaring me." My voice was commanding and serious.

Suicide is not a joke.