"What the fuck are you doing?! I told you to stay here! Fucking stay here!"

"You just focus on driving! I don't give a shit about what you say! She will always come first!"

Taehyung clenched his jaw. There was nothing he could do but make sure they get back faster. So he stepped on the gas. Jungkook sat next to you, hand reaching for your left shoulder.

"Y/N..." His voice was warm and full of love.

His fingers brushed away the wet strands of hair that were stuck to your forehead. Your eyes were tightly shut, eyebrows furrowed due to the intense pain that ran through your body. You were trembling and you face that was still resting on the cold glass was white as paper. He sneaked a hand under your chin, gently pulling it so your head would turn towards him. It was then that your whole body fell lifelessly into his embrace. His eyes widened in shock while his arms covered you in their familiar touch.

"Y/N! Baby, hang on! We're almost there. Just a bit more...Hyung, go faster!!"

It was the first time since the accident that Taehyung heard a sincere "hyung" coming from Jungkook. This time their problems were no longer of great importance, all that mattered was you. Your pulse was faint again, your body cold against Jungkook's. He brought you closer, your head resting on his shoulder. You were close to the headquarters when Taehyung's voice resonated into the whole car.

"Hyung, get the room ready." He was on the phone with Hoseok. "Yeah, I found them. Jungkook..." He looked in the mirror, their eyes meeting. "She has a nasty gunshot wound on her shoulder. We're close. Got that. Yeah."

As soon as the car pulled up in front of the house Jungkook rushed to get you out. Your breath was hot against his neck. Hoseok was in front of the door, looking at Jungkook carrying you. His expression read both disgust and hatred. Taehyung was right behind them, his eyes focused on your delicate arms painted in red that swung on your sides. When Jungkook was about to enter the house, Hoseok stepped in front of the door.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"This is not the right time, hyung. Let's do this later. She needs help."

Hoseok looked back at Taehyung. The latter nodded in response. Hoseok took a step to the side.

"Yoongi will be so glad to see you." He smirked.

Jungkook's feet were moving at a fast pace towards the room they used for emergencies. He kicked the door open and laid your body on the bed with great care. He checked your pulse. Your body was fighting with all its might. He caressed your cheeks.

"You will be ok. You will be fine."

The sound of the door opening made his head snap back. His eyes met Jimin's who was clearly enraged. His hands landed on Jungkook's neck, pulling him out by the collar as Hoseok and Taehyung made their way inside. Taehyung threw Jungkook a smug smirk before locking the doors so that no one else could enter.

"Look who we have here. Jungkookie...missed me?" Jimin's smile was dark.

"Let go of me!" Jungkook tried to free himself but Jimin's grip only became tighter.

"That won't happen, punk!"

Jungkook's blood was burning in his veins. He pushed Jimin and was about to punch him when Yoongi intervened.

"Don't waste your energy, kid, you'll need it later." He smirked as he went down the stairs. "I was informed you agreed to come here as a hostage. Is that true?"

"Yes." His voice was low.

"Then act like it. You know all too well you'll never be welcome in this house so don't expect to be treated like a guest."