〖Chapter 21〗

"Whoa, calm down dude." Clyde surrendered. "Are you mad cause they won't draw you with me?" He smirked, trying to swoon me.

"You have a boyfriend.." Token stated, pushing him slightly away from me. Without hesitation Clyde turned to him, doing his weird dance while singing.

"If you liked it then you should've but a ring on it!" Token laughed and pulled him into a hug.

"I'm thinking about it." He whispered to him, kissing him on the cheek. Clyde blushed at this.

"Ew! Barf! You two are disgusting." I fake gagged, moving away from the gross sappy couple. They, of course, don't know what personal space is so they moved with me.

"You're just sad you can't have all this." Token smirked.

"Or he's sad that Tweek won't have s-" Clyde was hurriedly cut off by Token putting his hand over his mouth.

"Now, now, Clyde. We both know the truth. Craig isn't gay." He said in a soothing voice, it made me sick.

"One of you know's the truth." I muttered, slamming my just opened locker shut to not raise suspicion.

"Stop saying stuff like that, Clyde. You can't keep making Craig mad." Token consulted, hugging him to his side as if protecting him.

"I'm sorry! He's like an open book." Clyde complained, staring at me then at the drawings around me. "Besides, I ship it," He explained, causing me to blush . "See! He does too." He smiled at me, my blushing stayed but my expression changed to anger.

"You're threw Donovan!" I yelled, running at him as he made a quick escape out of the locker room. Token caught me before I could chase him any further.

"Calm down dude." He laughed a little. I stopped moving, looking at him with the same mad face. "Is it maybe possible you might have some sort of feelings t-"

"No." I cut him off, not wanting another person to say it.

He lifted his hands up in surrender and backed off a bit. "Okay then." The bell rang a second after and he gestured for me to lead the way. Today wasn't going to go to plan at all. Unless...

●●●

"Okay let's go." I bluntly said, taking Tweek's arm and walking away.

"Gah! Where are we g-going!?" He yelled, following me anyways.

"My house to practice." I smirked at the thought

"Pr-practice!?" He twitched, trying to tug away for a second but he stopped soon enough to get in the car.

"Just sit back and enjoy the ride." I soothed, starting the car. We were quiet the whole ride, both of us not sure what to say until we pulled up to my driveway.

"Ah! N-nice house." He was more nervous than ever.

"Thanks, you've been here before." I chuckled, walking inside and up to my room. "Now for practice," I said, winking, sitting on my bed and patting the spot next to me. He was skeptical but he sat down anyways. "Tweek." I called so he'd look at me. When he did so I leaned in. This however, caused him to shoot up and pace my room.

"This is way too much pressure, man!" He exclaimed, shaking like a small, shaved dog in winter.

"What is? Too scared to kiss me for an act?" I smiled, leaning back on my arms for support.

"No! AH! I mean yeah!" He twitched for the fiftieth time before he continued. "I have a girlfriend now, man!" He was full blown panic at this state.

"Are you saying... you WANT to kiss me?" I smirked, trying to stop the blush that wanted to happen so badly.

"What!? Argh! N-no!" He looked like he was going to cry or something.

"Tweek." I whispered, getting up and hugging him to my chest.

"Ngh! Stop." He whimpered, pushing away from me.

"Why do I even try with you!" I yelled, grabbing his arm and pulling him out of my room.

"AH! What are y-you talking about!?" He yelled back, probably scared of me now.

"I set up this whole plan because I like you, Tweek! But apparently I read the book wrong because me and you will never live happily ever after." I stated more calmly this time.

"Wh-what?" He was confused by this point so I gave up on our conversation.

"Goodbye Tweek," I swallowed a lump forming in my throat to say this next part "and this time, don't talk to me, alright?" With that I slammed the door in his face and slid against it. I almost wanted to cry and it disgusted me to the core.

❝ Tweek's POV ❞

I stared at the closed door before looking around me and realizing I was still in the house. Sighing and confused I left his house. Did he really like me? Why couldn't he have told me sooner, when I was single and liked him back!? I mean I DO still like him but I'm dating Alexis. I mean it's been like a whole week.

Alexis: Can we meet at Stark's Pond? We need to talk...

Tweek: Oh... Sure, be there soon.

"Well I'm pretty sure that's over now..." I sighed, walking towards Stark's Pond. The whole time walking I felt horrible, not because I'm going to be broken up with but because I was thinking about what Craig said. Of course I've been braced for Alexis to break up with me since the beginning as she breaks up with every boyfriend really fast. I'm quite honestly surprised I've made it this far really.

"Tweeeeek, buddy." I hear Clyde from behind me and I flinch. I don't quite like Clyde as he's WAY more outgoing than I am and I don't really like attention even if that's all I've been getting this year.

"Gah! W-what do you want, Clyde." I asked, not even turning to face him. He did the job for me when he suddenly whipped around me and smiled at me. His face went serious and he looked around us.

"Break up with her man." He whispered, still looking around us. I'm assuming he was just making sure we weren't being listened too or his boyfriend wasn't around to yell at him for bothering me again.

"Ah! Huh?" I asked, now looking around as well hoping his boyfriend was around to save me right about now. Clyde is one of those really over confident people that makes you believe you can do anything as well and I don't wish to be influenced in such a way. 

"Look it's simple, I'll explain on the way. Let's go." He gestured and I for some stupid reason, followed.