〖Chapter 18〗

●●●

❝ Craig's POV ❞

"Hey guys did you hear?" Clyde's voice rang through my ears as he tried to catch up to me and Token in the overcrowded hallway.

"Hear what?" Token asked, causing me sighing. You would think after all these years of them being friends and even dating, Token would know to just ignore Clyde.

"Alexis and Tweek are dating! I knew a couple would sprout from that group." Clyde smiled warmly.

"What.." I asked feeling a little... strange for some reason. I felt kind of mad and sad really and I had no clue why.

"Yeah I'm with Craig, Clyde. You do know Michala and Kenny are a couple, right?" Token laughed, giving his boyfriend a kiss on the forehead.

"Gross." I whispered. They've been dating for a while now and I still wasn't use to seeing such affection.

"Michala and Kenny or Alexis and Tweek?" Clyde asked me. I assumed I had missed something so I said nothing in response. I was still shocked that Alexis and Tweek were actually a couple. 'How dare she steal him from you! You dated him first. It was fake but it happened.' I thought, getting suddenly more mad for some weird reason. 'Who does she even think she is Dating a freak like that!?' I clenched my fists and turned around to go to the bathroom and punch someone or something.

"Why do you think he's so mad?" Clyde asked Token as I walked off.

"No clue. There are so many possibilities that I don't even bother anymore." He replied with a sigh. I payed no attention to them however, making my way to the bathroom was my only concern. Once I had mad it there without killing someone I stood at a sink and splashed cold water on my face to cool me down. I didn't ever think that would work because it sounds plan stupid, and it didn't. I was still as mad as I was when I walked in here.

"Fuck you." I said while looking at myself in the mirror. I didn't know who else to be mad at besides myself.

"Ah!" I heard a familiar voice sound through the stalls. I got more mad just thinking over his stupid face popping out of the stall and trying to make conversation with me 'Very cutely may I add' "Shut up." I replied to my thought, forgetting that there was another person in the bathroom.

"Gah! S-sorry, man." Tweek replied, getting out of the stall and almost hitting me with the door.

"Tweek!" I yelled, half warning him not to hit me and half wanting to kill him. I think he picked up on this vibe as he immediately caught the door he flung open and closed the stall again.

"Ack! I-I'm so sorry. Sweet Jesus, this is way too much pressure." He mumbled, quickly walking towards to sink to wash his hands so he could get away from me.

"What were you thinking just swinging a door open?" I asked. That's such a stupid question towards someone as stupid as him. 'You just wanted to find excuses to talk to him'

"and I kind of- ngh! I kin-"

"Shut up!" I yelled at my thoughts before realizing Tweek was answering my question while I wasn't even listening.

"Ah! Sorry! Y-you just asked me a question so I thought I'd- gah! I thought I'd answer it..." He replied, drying his hands and quickly darting out of the bathroom. 'Great job, Craig you scared him off!' I sighed, drying my face with a paper towel even if he was mostly dry by the time I got to that point. The only thing left on my mind was why in the world was Alexis and Tweek dating and how can I end it. I sound so evil... Well I am. I may not have been friends with that freak but breaking them up might break him away from the whole group and I can swoop in and take him for my own. 'I thought you didn't like Tweek.'

"Shut up, seriously." I said more aggravated.

"Freak." Cartman whispered, coming out of a stall. 'Wow, all time low... Nice job, Craig, you're as bad as Tweek now.' I shook my head and flipped Cartman off before leaving the bathroom and starting on my plan. Step One: Making the Plan.

●●●

"Please... I really need your advice." I admitted, looking out of my window in my room.

"Well golly, Craig.. I'm not really evil anymore, pal." Butters replied. What has my evil scheming turned into? I was talking to Butters! Butters of all people!

"Alright," I sighed. "Thanks for trying, Butters. Bye." I hung up on the now seemingly innocent blonde without a reply. He probably would've just apologized for not being useful and I really didn't care to hear him ramble on about his sad life and how useless he is. I lied back onto my bed with a sigh. I had no plan for how I was going to separate Alexis and Tweek before It's too late and they get married or something. 'Just kill her, it's honestly the only solution...' I shook my head trying to think of a different less going to jail like plan. I looked around my room seeing a picture still on my wall of me and Tweek kissing. "That's it!" I cheered, hopping off my bed to put shoes on. I jogged down the stairs past my parents who were eating dinner without me or Ruby. "I'll be back, I'm going out on a walk." I informed them, flipping them off before I went out of the door. They probably returned the gesture even if I was able to see it and even if they for some reason didn't, I didn't care. I was on a mission to get Alexis and Tweek back to just friends. Maybe even not friends at all but that's not my concern. Step Two: Making it Happen. And that's exactly what I planned on doing.