〖Chapter 4〗

Craig: So... I know why you're acting so weird now

Jimmy: What? Who told you? How do you even know?

Craig: Listen, Tweek explained everything to me.

Jimmy: Tweek?! How would he know my aunt died?

Craig: I... I literally saw your aunt at the store yesterday, Jimmy.

Jimmy: Well that's awkward...

Craig: and before you correct anything, I talked to her and she said everyone was alive and well.

Jimmy: Dammit. Well I guess you caught me. I don't blame you for thinking I'm totally gay now.

Craig: I like you too...

Jimmy: Haha, you don't need to bully me about it

Craig: Cross my heart. I like you too Jimmy Valmer.

Jimmy: Oh... What do we do now?

Craig: Well it'll be the same as always except instead of you being my bully partner, you'll be my bully PARTNER :)

Jimmy: You didn't even ask me out yet. What if I don't want to, Craig?

Craig: Why do I have to do it? Wimp

Jimmy: Wow, we aren't even officially dating and we're already fighting like a married couple...

Craig: Well I'm waiting... XD

Jimmy: Oh... Um Craig Tucker will you please go out with me?

Craig: No... I'm not really feeling like it... Maybe later

Jimmy: ... how about now?

Craig: Sure come over to my house by seven tomorrow, you're taking me on a date.

Jimmy: Crutches... can't really drive

Craig: Oh but you can walk ;)

Jimmy: But you can drive... Can't you just pick me up?

Craig: But you asked me out, it's only respectful if you pick me up

Jimmy: But you made me!

Craig: But you wanted to first! It's respect, Jimmy

Jimmy: Oh my god, fine I'll walk over. See you at seven p.m. tomorrow

Craig: See you then. Bye <3

Jimmy: Bye... Yo <3

I smiled at my conversation with Jimmy until I thought of telling Tweek the good news.

●●●

Overall I'd say my break went pretty good. The date with Jimmy went really well. I drove us to some really nice restaurant then we went to some kids' restaurant because the other one kicked us out for being too loud. Walking to school was never fun, but it was a whole different story when you walk up to a huge drawing of you and Tweek on top of each other painted on the side of the school.

"What the..." I whispered, walking slower towards it.

"Oh so it was all s-so-some joke, huh?" a mad sounding Jimmy asked from behind me.

I quickly turned to face him. "I didn't do this.." I explained, looking at all the posters of me and Tweek plastered everywhere.

"I think that photo of y-you and T-Tw-Tweek kissing says otherwise," Jimmy spat, throwing the photo edited picture at me.

"Dude... It's so photoshopped." I gave a confused look.

"Yeah right, Cr-Craig," he pestered, not believing a word I said.

"Fine, you want to break up? Let's break up! You clearly don't trust me!" I yelled, turning to walk away.

"Fine! Hope you won your stup-stupid little b-bet!" he screamed back. He sounded like he was about to cry, which made me feel worse, but if he couldn't even trust me then what's the point of having a relationship with him? I want to date someone I can trust and laugh with... Why was that so hard to find?

I sighed, walking even closer to the school. "It's going to be a looong day."

❝ Tweek's POV ❞

"Wha-what the fuck?! Gah!" I whisper/yelled, walking up to my school which had posters, paintings, and drawings of just me and Craig Tucker. "Jimmy won't like this.." I sighed, tearing one down.

"Y-you're right, Tweek. Jimmy doesn't l-like this." I jumped, turning to face the crippled brunette.

"Ah! Oh hey - ngh Jimmy..." I twitched. I'm not so scared of him as I was Craig... But I was still pretty frightened.

"Hello Tweek. How was it?" he asked, leaving me confused. "Y-you know. Fucking with me heart." He paused, looking like he was fighting tears, but continued, "H-how much did he get?"

"Ack! What?"

"You know. The b-bet, how mu-much did he get?"

"Gah! What bet, man?" Jimmy was getting really confusing at this point and I had no clue how to answer.

"You think I don't know? I kn-know very well, Tw-Twe-Tw-"

"I-It's Tweek..." I interrupt, assuming he was having an issue.

"I-I know! Now you're making fun of my stu-stut-stutter-stuttering too?!" he yelled, followed by pushing me into the wall behind me with force.

"Ah! L-look, man! I don't - ngh want to fight you!" I panic, looking for someone to help me. Just anyone.

"Wh-what's wrong, Tweek? You-you give Craig money to br-break my heart b-bu-b-but you won't fight me?" he smirked at me a little, almost as if I was at his command.

"Erk - wh-what are you talking about man? Gah! I didn't even know you two broke up until I'm assuming now!"

"Don't mess with me stupid Coffee Fairy," Jimmy hissed, harshly hitting my calf with his crutch.

"Argh! Wh-what?" I was getting a little annoyed with the brunette haired boy by this point but I didn't want to hurt him.

"You heard me fr-freak!" he provoked again, hitting my other leg this time.

"Jimmy! Gah! I'm not even dating Craig!"

"Oh s-sure. Soon enough I'll see you two w-wal-walking down the halls h-hold-hold-holding hands!"

"Argh! No you w-won't!" I yelled, pushing him away from me. Then everything blacked out. Before I knew it, I was in Hell's Pass Hospital being told I was knocked out by a stupid crippled boys' crutch.

Cartman's POV ❞

"Wow harsh, I didn't know the crip had it in him..." I laughed, holding my girlfriend since middle school's hand tighter.

"Yeah... Jimmy used to be so nice though," she almost whispered, then sighed. "I'm so happy that at least you changed for the better.. I love you Eric."

"I love you, too, Wendy," I replied before meeting her for a kiss. "Hey, let's leave this crime scene... It's sad seeing both of Craig's boyfriends fight," I snickered.

"Oh my God Eric," Wendy kind of scolded but laughed slightly too, walking away with me.