〖Chapter 3〗

●●●

❝ Tweek's POV ❞

So I found out Kenny doesn't want to do it until Wednesday, so that's convenient... I guess. "It's just one more period, Tweek. Ack! You can do this!" I sigh.

"Freak..." Cartman stated while passing me. I ignored him and entered my seventh period. I'm expecting the absolute worst.

"Hey Tweek," Craig said, smiling almost as if we were buds.

"Ah! Hey, Craig..." I replied, sitting next to him.

"So, about this weekend..." he trailed. I nodded him on, twitching a little. "It's nothing. Nevermind. Let's do the project."

"Ack! O-okay..."

"I said it was nothing Tweek!" Craig yelled as if I was pestering him.

"Ah! I didn't say anything, man!"

"You know what if you care so much, I'll tell you after school when we're hanging out okay?!" I gave him a slow nod and a confused look. In reality, I think he just wanted someone to vent to so it must be something about Jimmy. Why else would he care to tell me?

●●●

"Tweek!" I heard Craig call. I was meant to be going to his house after school for the project. I rushed over to him after saying goodbye to my buds. I wasn't excited at all for this. I was so ready to be teased and poked at. I got in the car and everyone was silent.

"Why'd you let this freak in the car?" I have no clue who she is but she's scary... All the Tuckers were.

"Ah!" She flipped me off in return and I chose to just stare out the closest window, shaking and twitching. I really need coffee right now.

- We arrived at the Tuckers.

"Welcome to my house, freak!" Craig evilly laughed, pulling out a metal bat. "This is the end of the line for you!" he swung and hit my head and I collapsed, everything blacking out. -

"Gah!!" I screamed, awakening from my nightmare to see me still in the same car but this time we were pulling up to the house.

"Weirdo," the little girl muttered, hopping out of the car.

"Tweek, are you alright?" Craig had a concerned look on his face I've never seen before.

"Ngh... Yeah, I'm alright," I reply, getting out of the car as he followed. Man, what's up with him today? He seems WAY too nice.

❝ Craig's POV ❞

With all my problems with Jimmy and Cartman at school, I didn't really have time to think of mean things to say or do to Tweek. Sure there was plenty of chances but I didn't want him to freak out and run away and make me do this project alone.

"Gross, now it's in the house?" Ruby sighed, getting up from the couch and jogging upstairs.

"Ack!" Tweek twitched, starting to pull on his hair until he froze and moved to his shirt.

"Alright... Ready?" I asked, sitting on the sofa in the living room.

"Gah! R-ready for what?" he panicked, as if I was plotting to murder him.

"Chill... Are you ready for the project?" I raised an eyebrow, visibly confused on why he was so nervous.

"Argh! I-I guess?" He questioned, pulling stuff out of his bag.

"Oh, I understand." I have no clue what's wrong with me honestly, I just really wanted someone to vent to.

"Ah! Understand what?" He was absolutely afraid of me, which was what made me feel so secure telling him things.

"Jimmy's acting all weird... " I started. He already looked confused.

●●●

❝ Token's POV ❞

"Dude, what if Craig kills him?!" Clyde panicked, as if the blonde was his friend in the first place.

"Tweek doesn't like you, Clyde," I pointed out, sick of his yabbering.

"What? Why?" He asked like he was shocked. Like it was news to the shorter brunette.

"He doesn't like anyone besides his little group, Clyde. He never has. I have no clue how he even has those friends," I explained with a sigh.

"At least I have you Token," Clyde smiled up at me. He currently occupied my floor while I was up on my bed.

"Always," I smiled back, leaning down to kiss him.

❝ Tweek's POV ❞

"Gah! That's rough, man! In my opinion, I think he might-"

"Craig! Dinner! Get your freak friend and yourself down here!" His little... I assume sister, but I'd believe rat, interrupted.

"One second!" he yelled back, flipping her off and turning back to me.

"No! Now!" She sounded furious.

"Ah!" I screamed, getting up to leave the room.

"Fine, we'll finish this discussion later, Tweek." Craig's fists were clenched and he was grinding his teeth.

●●●

Hanging out with Craig this weekend was actually not as bad as I thought it would be. Even though we never actually finished the project... He's actually a really chill guy and he even said that even if he continues to bully me he won't mean it. I think that's a big accomplishment. I even learned something about him, like he loves space and he wants to be an astronaut someday. He's actually way more interesting than people say... well, at least in my opinion. The only weird thing was whenever we went for little breaks and stuff and walked outside there would always be these little asian girls looking up from their notepads at us and writing something I think. That repeated several times as if they were sitting there taking notes at us. Both of us ignored it though, finding it weird and unnecessary to react to such things. For all we know, they could have been scared of us and had been making sure we wouldn't kill them...

❝ Craig's POV

After Tweek left, I felt like a whole new person. He explained to me why Jimmy was acting so weird. He likes me. Who would've guessed that? We went through the possible scenarios of us dating and I started to feel as though I liked him back. Tweek is a really supportive person, actually, and instead of laughing at me and telling me how gay I was he told me to ask Jimmy out. Naturally, I'm a bit nervous to do so but I decided to conquer my fear and text him.