〖Chapter 5〗

●●●

❝ Craig's POV ❞

"Why the fuck would you say that? You are so stupid!" I scolded, tears forming in my eyes just thinking of the situation.

"Because I d-don't like being used, Craig!"

"For the last fucking time you aren't being used by anyone!" I yelled, and all the cafeteria's eyes were on us. Flipping them all off, I took Jimmy out of the cafeteria.

"Then what are all these?" He asked, looking around.

"Dude, why the fuck would I draw and or print and photoshop all of these to break your heart? How shallow do you think I am?" I scoffed, crossing my arms.

"W-wow, you're right. Oh I-I'm so sorry Craig."

"Yeah well you should have known better, Douchebag." And with that I walked off, leaving him in the hallway alone. Sixth and seventh period won't be as fun without Tweek.

●●●

❝ Tweek's POV

"Tweek, buddy, you all good?" Kenny asked, rushing up to greet me along with the others.

"Yeah, you didn't even text me back yesterday!" Alexis said.

"Because no one likes talking to you," Michala laughed, getting a sad look from Alexis. "Love yoou!"

"Okay guys - ngh I'm fine," I lied. I was so mad that that crippled boy thought that he could just knock me out and not be in a world of hurt.

"Do I have permission to attack?"

"No!" "Michala, no..." Kenny and Alexis almost said in unison, leaving Michala with a disappointed look.

"But he hurt our precious Tweek!"

"But it looks bad if you beat up a crippled boy," Kenny pointed out.

"Touche." I laughed a little before wincing in pain.

"Tweek, are you okay..." Alexis gave a concerning look.

"Gah! Oh yeah," I lied some more.

"No you aren't, look at you!" Kenny sighed. "You can't do anything without looking like you're about to break down and cry, dude." He had a point. He hit me pretty good but the doctors said I should be fine so here I am. I sighed before explaining to them what had happened.

"Dude, that's so fucked up," Michala scoffed, getting up from laying on Kenny to hug me.

"Hey Tweek," Craig called, getting everyone's attention. Each of us seemed to have our own reactions to him, some more rude than others.

"Kenny McCormick, what do you think you're doing?" Michala scolded.

"... Sorry," he replied, putting his middle finger down. Craig just laughed at this, making things worse.

"What are you laughing at, Tucker?" Michala hissed.

"Whoa, dude, no," Alexis reasoned, pulling Michala back with a tiny tug.

"Yeah, k-keep your dog away from my b-boyfriend."

"What'd you say, crip?" Kenny was now ready to attack at any given second.

"I told you that I'm done with you. Go away Jimmy." His words dull and meaningless to him. He didn't seem in a good mood.

"Ah! Everyone stop! This is WAY too much pressure!"

"Why are you here Craig?"

"I simply wish to talk to Tweek alone for a second," he explained, causing Michala to relax but Kenny was still on high guard.

"And Jimmy?" Kenny narrowed his eyes at the crippled boy who had knocked me out just days before.

"Uh, I was here to make things right again," he paused and took a long breath. "Craig Tucker..." We sat there for what seemed like hours but it was really two minutes.

"Well spit it out!" Craig yelled, startling me.

"Ah!"

"Shut up, Tweek."

"Watch it, Valmer."

"Michala, no."

"Let her at him!"

"Oh my god, everyone shut up! Jimmy, say what you came here to say to me!" Craig yelled again, stopping the fighting we were doing.

"I-I love you," he spat out. Everyone was dead silent. All except one.

"Yeah well I might've too if you believed me the first time. Now leave me alone," he spat, causing Jimmy to almost cry and run away on his crutches.

"Damn..." Kenny mumbled.

"Savages, savages..." Michala started.

"Barely even human.." Alexis finished.

"Gah! What?!" I seemed to be the only one shocked about what had just happened.

"Can I talk to you over there, Tweek?" Craig asked, already walking away, so I followed waving goodbye to my friends in case I never came back.

"Argh! So uh - ngh what's up?" I was suddenly really nervous for some reason.

"Hey..."

"Are you alright?" I asked, gaining some confidence.

"Are YOU alright?"

"Ah! What?"

"You got attacked by my ex and you probably think it's all my fault. I-" he rambled on and on, but I stopped paying attention being distracted by thoughts.

'Wow, he's really cute when he rambles...' 'You can't think those things about your bully, Tweek!' 'Ex-bully.' I've gone to the point of correcting the two voices in my head.. Wow.

"Tweek, are you even listening?" Craig asked, snapping his fingers in front of my face to get my attention.

"Gah! Huh? Oh, yeah!" I replied, twitching like crazy.

"Yeah, uh-huh, suuure. What did I say?" He crossed his arms and tapped his foot.

"Oh - ack! Something about being sorry I was attacked by - ngh Jimmy?" I asked, nervous he'd hit me for even thinking of him. He probably has mind powers and knew I liked him.

"Riiight... I didn't want you to hear that last part anyways," he said, getting quieter and quieter until I could barely hear him. "See ya next period!"

"Argh! Al-alright!" I walked back to see Butters hugging Alexis.

"Oh hiya Tweek!" He cheered, smiling over at me.

"Ah! Wh-what! Are you guys replacing me?" I twitched, feeling almost like crying.

"Oh Tweek! No, never!" Michala sympathized, rushing over to hug him.

"Oh golly gee, Tweek! I could never try to replace you!" He explained, rubbing his knuckles together with a saddened look.

"Really? 'Cause you seemed to have replaced me that one time," Kenny muttered. He always gets mad at me for that, but I always apologize even though I have no idea what he's on about. The only person who gets it is his girlfriend.

"Shh, it's okay Kenny. You have new friends," she whispered to him, hugging him close. I've always wished someone wanted to be with me like that.