Before I knew it, Felix was walking away from me, leaving me there stunned. His feet led him to the bar and I turned to see what was important.

The bar was empty except for two guys. One of the guys looked drunk, and the other was talking to him smoothly with his hand on the guy's shoulder. He looked like he was comforting the other guy.

He didn't have time to react. Felix had his hands on the guy's shirt collar, pulling him to his feet. I was stunned for a few seconds before deciding to intervene, walking to where they were.

"Dude, what the hell?" the guy said.

"You don't remember, do you?" Felix growled.

"Felix!" I said.

"Who the fuck are you?" the guy said to Felix.

He looked like he genuinely didn't know who Felix was. Hell, I had no idea who he was. That was until I took a closer look. The memory was vague but my brain told me I had seen him before.

"Seems like I may have to jog your memory. Does getting pummeled in your flat just as you were about to rape someone ring a bell?" Felix said through gritted teeth.

My heart skipped a beat.

The guy's own heart must have skipped a beat because I saw fear in his eyes. I knew him! I could remember talking to him in a different club years ago. I still couldn't recall what happened after he gave me a lift but Felix could. I was looking at the guy who'd tried to rape me.

"Dude I don't..." the guy started slowly. His voice was quivering.

I saw the look of hatred in Felix's eyes before he swung a fist, punching the guy in the face. I couldn't stop him. I wasn't even sure I wanted to stop him.

"Fuck!" the guy said and Felix pushed him into the bar.

I could hear commotion around us. The guy was bleeding from his nose.

"I go away for a few seconds and drama happens! Sucks. What happened?" Stella asked next to me. I didn't even see her and Clark come stand next to me.

Two muscled men walked into the club and proceeded to try and pull Felix away from the guy. He was resisting.

"By the way, you shouldn't trust anything he says. You already have drugs in your system. Your last drink was tainted. Call a friend or a cab, go home!" he said to the other guy.

The guy didn't even seem to be aware what was going on.

"This is when you offer them lifts right? When they aren't lucid enough to give you hell about driving in the wrong direction?!" he said to the rapist guy.

"Get him off me!" the guy yelped.

The guys managed to restrain Felix.

"Fucking let me go you poor excuse for security!" he said.

The guys let him go but they proceeded to shove him out of the club. I could see it was taking all restraint on his side not to start fighting with them.