Chapter 33

Lol, I love the gif I put in here. cx

Chapter 33

Nick

       Todd walked into the dorm room and closed the door behind him with a huff. "If Liliana knocks on the door, don't answer," he said.

       "Yeah, I wasn't going to anyway," I said. "You're still mad at her?"

       "Mad is an understatement," he said. "What about you? You don't seem mad that she paid someone to hit on Ginny."

       "Oh, trust me, I'm mad," I said. "I just don't show my anger."

       "How do you do that?" Todd asked. "Seriously. Don't you just want to blow up at times?"

       "Nope," I said. "There's no point, really. It's not going to do me any good for blowing up at people. Hey, you never told me how that talk with Darby went."

       Todd sighed. "Not good. Well, it didn't go how I thought it would. He still likes me, but he said he doesn't want to be with me if I have to hide who I am."

       "Oh, I'm sorry," I said.

       "Don't be," Todd said. "He's right, in a way. It's not like I want to hide who I am. I'm just....I don't know. I'm holding off telling my parents because I know they're not going to be happy about it. I don't even know why I care about that. They hated a lot of things I did. Drinking, partying, hooking up with girls....Now that I say that out loud, I see they had a point."

       "You think?" I asked.

       "If they get mad at me for something I can't control, then that's their fault," Todd said as he took his cell phone out of his back pocket. He called someone and help the phone up to his ear. "HI, Mom. Guess what? I'm gay. Okay, bye."

       When he hung up, my jaw dropped open. "Oh my....I did not expect you to do that."

       Todd shrugged as his cell phone rang. He answered it and held it up to his ear. "Yes?....Nope, I'm not kidding. I'm gay and I'm in live with Darby. He was my boyfriend for a bit before I broke up with him because Liliana threatened to tell you guys. But now, I don't care....Yes, I know you don't agree with it but nothing you say or do will change the fact that I like boys. Okay, bye." He hung up and chuckled. "Yeah, she wasn't happy about it."

       "I can see that," I said. "Maybe you should have been a bit more....gentle about telling her."

       "Hell no," Todd said. "No matter how I said it, she wasn't going to be happy about it. Besides, that was more fun than breaking it to her gently."

       I rolled my eyes right as there was a knock on the door. I got up and was about to answer it when Todd stopped me.

       "Wait, it might be the wicked bitch of the school," he said.

       I looked through the peephole. "Nope," I said. "Just the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I wonder if she's single...."

       "Wow," Todd said. "Don't you have a girlfriend?"

       I opened the door, revealing Ginny standing there. "I do, Todd. I do."

       "Oh, that makes sense," he said. "And it sounded like we were getting married. I'm sorry, Nick, but my heart is already taken. And speaking of...." He walked out the door, but turned towards me. "I will go woo the heart of my one true love."

       "Okay, good luck," I said before I let Ginny walk in and close the door behind her. "Guess what? Todd actually told his parents, well his mom, that he's gay."