Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Nick

       While I was working on a sketch in my dorm, there was a knock on the door. I put the book down and got off my bed before opening the door, frowning when I saw Ginny standing there with tears in her eyes. "Can I stay for the night?" she asked, her voice cracking a bit.

       "Yeah, of course," I said, leading her into my dorm before closing the door. "Was it your dad again?"

       Ginny nodded. "Yeah. He just got really mad at me because my grades have been slipping and he called me a disappointment. He even blamed you, saying that if I weren't hanging out with you as much, my grades would be higher and he tried getting me to break up with you and...."

       I cut her off by pulling her into a hug and she dug her face into my chest. I didn't get why her dad treated her like this. She tried her hardest at times to make sure her dad didn't think of her as a disappointment, but it never worked.

       I then pulled away and cupped her face with my hands. "You are not a disappointment," I said. "I just wish he would see that, Ginny. I'm really sorry you have to go through this." I wiped her tears away and kissed her forehead. "You hungry? I never had dinner yet."

       "Yeah, I'm a bit hungry," she said.

       "Okay, we'll go get something from the cafeteria," I said before grabbing the key to my dorm, and my wallet. The two of us went to the first floor of the building where the cafeteria was. I bought us both a quick dinner, plus a can of soda each, before we went back to my dorm.

       Todd was in there, as was Darby, and Todd looked a bit mad. "What's up with him?" I asked Darby.

       "Liliana," Darby said. "She whined to her parents that Todd isn't talking to her, so they're saying Todd has to hang out with her today and if he doesn't, they won't send him anymore money."

       "So Liliana and two of her three stupid friends are coming over in a few minutes," Todd said. "I'm sad. Can I have a can of pop?" 

       "No," I said as Ginny and I sat down on my bed. "I just bought these two and there's none left in the mini fridge."

       Todd groaned loudly before going to the mini fridge and grabbing two cans of beer. He handed one to Darby before sitting back on his bed.

       Ginny curled into my side as we began eating our dinners. It wasn't long, however, before Liliana and two of her friends, Dana and Trixie , walked into the dorm. The first thing Liliana did was glare at Ginny, who glared back, before she and her friends sat on Todd's side of the room.

       "You can leave now," Todd said. "We hung out for, like, two seconds. Mom and dad didn't say how long."

       "Stop being a baby, Todd," Liliana said. "I actually want to hang out with my twin brother. So, what do you want to do?"

       "Leave," Todd said. 

       "Seriously," Liliana said. "It's your fault Mom and Dad are making us hang out."

       "No, it's your fault," Todd said. "I'm trying to be mad at you because you always just have to have you way."

       While the twins argued, I blocked out the voices and continued eating my dinner, which was just a simple salad. Ginny had pasta, and she decided to take one off her plate and put one end in her mouth. "Grab the other end," she said. 

       I rolled my eyes and put the other end in my mouth. We then slurped the pasta until our lips touched. I pulled away and smiled at her before giving her another kiss, then went back to eating my salad.

       "Hey, Nick," Liliana suddenly said. "Want to play truth or dare with us?"

       "No thanks," I said.

       "Oh, come on, it will be fine," she said.

       I sighed. "I'd rather not."

      "You'll have fun," she said.

       "You know what? Fine," I said, only because I just wanted her to shut up. "I'm staying on my bed, though." And I would only pick truth because I was already a very truthful person.

       They started the game and I finished my salad, so I placed the container on my nightstand, as well as Ginny's now-empty container. I then pulled Ginny closer to me and she rested her head on my chest.

       "So, Nick, truth or dare?" Liliana asked. Of course she would ask me first.

       "Truth," I said.

       "Okay, let me think....Have you ever thought about cheating on your girlfriend?" she asked.

       "What? No," I said. "Not everybody are cheaters and would ever think about cheating."

       "I'm sure you thought about it at least once," she said.

       "Liliana, shut the hell up," Todd said. "Nick is the sweetest person ever and you know that, so just leave his and Ginny's relationship alone."

       "Whatever," Liliana said.

       "Yeah, I'm not playing anymore," I said, picking my sketchbook and pencil and going back to my sketch.

       "I guess I have to ask someone else because someone is a poor spot," Liliana said. I glared at her, but she didn't notice it. "Todd, truth or dare?"

       "Truth," Todd said. "I'm too lazy to get up right now?"

       "Okay, have you ever had feelings for anyone?" Liliana asked. "Or are you just a douche bag and sleeping around?"

       "Uh....Well...."

       "No. Way. You like someone!" Liliana said. "I can't believe my twin brother actually likes someone! Who is she?"

       "Nobody," Todd said. "It's none of your business."

       "Uh, it is my business," Liliana said. "I'm your sister. Your twin sister. Tell me who you like."

       "No," Todd said.

       Ginny suddenly chuckled quietly. "What is it?" I asked her in a soft voice.

       "You haven't noticed it yet?" she asked.

       "Noticed what?" I asked.

       "Nothing," she said. 

       "No, seriously," I said. "What haven't I noticed?"

       "Who Todd likes," Ginny said. "You seriously haven't noticed?"

       "No," I said. "Who does he like?"

       Ginny didn't reply as she reached for her cell phone and started playing a game on it. I frowned, but she just had a smile on her face.

       "Ginny," I said. "Seriously."

       "Sorry, but my lips are sealed," she said. "I will not say anything."

       "That's mean," I said.

       "Thank you," she said before putting her phone back down. "I like your sketch, by the way. You are an amazing artist."

       I smiled and kissed her cheek before continuing my sketch. But now, I was a bit curious as to who exactly Todd liked.

_____________________

There are so many people I hate in my stories. cx Gary, Liliana, April....*shudders* Ew, April Now I'm scarred.

I still haven't been getting emails and it's making me really sad, but at least Wattpad is working on it now.